Scott Israel donors are exhausted - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is a game to you? It is really awful that you pray for the downfall of people. You should really look at yourself in the mirror and think about how you live your life.
    It sure is, it’s called survival. It’s not my fault if you were greedy and took an undeserved promotion that you are not qualified for. I hope they all get fired and maybe that includes you cupcake?

Unregistered
    It sure is, it’s called survival. It’s not my fault if you were greedy and took an undeserved promotion that you are not qualified for. I hope they all get fired and maybe that includes you cupcake?
    Perfect adjective to describe that person's reply, "cupcake"......the place is full of them....the deputies who are blindly devoted to the command like good little soldiers, much like the german soldiers said "we were just following orders".
    Although I really like Pollock, the blood bath will flow if Israel comes back. Either way, nothing much will be better but it will be FUN, FUN FUN to watch.

Unregistered

Israel will get pounded on tv

Tony has tons of money to pound Scott and Brett Israel, Scott Dave your family drop out.

Unregistered
    Tony has tons of money to pound Scott and Brett Israel, Scott Dave your family drop out.
    Scott has raised more than all the other candidates combined!!!!!!! Very funny

Unregistered
    Unless you live under a rock no one wants Scott Israel back or the joke who is playing Sheriff. Scotty, 17 at the school and 5 at the airport. Never had any strategic plans for anything. Oh, except getting your mug on tv which by now should be a mugshot! Seriously, how do you sleep at night? And Tony, that assclown should go back to Philly and open his own male revue show previewing his turniquits on his muscular arms. This is NOT a dem/rep issue, it's about getting BSO back before Scott, his incompetent Fort Lauderdale pals followed by Tony the con artist made the agency into a circus.

Unregistered
    SCOTT, time for vacation! Don't forget the last 2 weeks in December. This is how you spend your $. At the end of 2018 you knew what was coming, you informed your buddies. Came back refreshed and had the marbles to have a fundraiser and ask your friends and so on for money! Wow, what a pair! If civilians read this, they should not give you a dime. Scott says he has your back (as he stabs in the back) He will promise you the world and even shake your hand on his word. He word is worth noting. He is a liar and a man of no honor!

Unregistered
    SCOTT, time for vacation! Don't forget the last 2 weeks in December. This is how you spend your $. At the end of 2018 you knew what was coming, you informed your buddies. Came back refreshed and had the marbles to have a fundraiser and ask your friends and so on for money! Wow, what a pair! If civilians read this, they should not give you a dime. Scott says he has your back (as he stabs in the back) He will promise you the world and even shake your hand on his word. He word is worth noting. He is a liar and a man of no honor!

This is quite an indictment. You forgot the phone calls he has made berating past donors who have turned down requests for donations

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12