Bob Puusins Was in charge of communications - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Whose In Charge

Israel let a group of non prepared and ill equipped Executive Secretaries run Communications with Bob at the helm and they all together sunk the titanic.
    It's been sinking and drifting on another collision course with an iceberg ever since. The place has been and from what I have heard remains toxic even today.
    MSD was not the only failure stay tuned for the real hidden stories.
    Scott rubber stamped the chaos.

Unregistered

Hmmm I wonder

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lisa survived and made 153k because of her closeness to a certain someone on the 5 th floor.
    I wonder who was the detail manager banging to get that Kronos program

Unregistered
    Maynard, Berwick, and Wright were horrible to work for, they were all sworn. Unfortunately, the county is now deeply involved and that's what has made it worse, not the civilian aspect of it. Lauria was one of the absolute best bosses I've ever had. We loved him and he loved us back. Great guy! Mize is doing a good job but, again, the county needs to get their hands off of every little thing. EPD needs to go and training needs to get much, much better. Some of these newer dispatchers are horrible.

Unregistered

The Truth Is It's A Disaster

Maynard, Berwick, and Wright were horrible to work for, they were all sworn. Unfortunately, the county is now deeply involved and that's what has made it worse, not the civilian aspect of it. Lauria was one of the absolute best bosses I've ever had. We loved him and he loved us back. Great guy! Mize is doing a good job but, again, the county needs to get their hands off of every little thing. EPD needs to go and training needs to get much, much better. Some of these newer dispatchers are horrible.
    You sound like one of those that have been magic wanded in the Civilian My BFF clique in Communications. Sworn is indeed needed to rid the Division of the special friends, percs, cronyism and nepotism that has plagued that damn place since Isreal Days..
    I'd wonder whose gotten the kickbacks from Priority Dispatch with the below standards of the dispatching in that crazy place. I transferred out with several other former coworkers that were fed up with the everyday changes and communistic attitudes from adminstration, training division and the centers management.
    It's a place ripe with incompetence and favoritism bordered on ignorance.
    Signed,
    A Former Dispatcher whom found solitude away from the asylum.

Unregistered
    You sound like one of those that have been magic wanded in the Civilian My BFF clique in Communications. Sworn is indeed needed to rid the Division of the special friends, percs, cronyism and nepotism that has plagued that damn place since Isreal Days..
    I'd wonder whose gotten the kickbacks from Priority Dispatch with the below standards of the dispatching in that crazy place. I transferred out with several other former coworkers that were fed up with the everyday changes and communistic attitudes from adminstration, training division and the centers management.
    It's a place ripe with incompetence and favoritism bordered on ignorance.
    Signed,
    A Former Dispatcher whom found solitude away from the asylum.
    Listen, we are all glad you are gone. You were a cancer to the center! And I still work the floor. I also never said I didn't think we didn't need sworn personnel. But if you don't think "special friends, percs, cronyism, and nepotism" don't happen with sworn personnel, you're even more of an damn fool than I thought.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12