Temp tony is a disgrace - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry dude but I really don’t think she qualifies as a trophy wife. BSO has a good vision plan, you might want to get a vision check up.
    You are correct but to a black man, a 300lb white woman is a trophy....I should have made myself clearer.

Unregistered
    Temporary Tony is not fit for office. As much as I hate Mumbles Andrew Pollock is the only one to blame for this monkey. We need a real Sheriff and Israel and Tony aren’t the option.

Unregistered

Scott's removal was the right thing to do , but now a perverted dancing clown?

My question to you is, what would the Governor think about a Florida Sheriff in full uniform, badge and gun, grabbing his balls and man junk in full view of a crowd made up of VERY young children? Especially if he hand picked the sweaty goon for Sheriff of Broward County?

Unregistered

Conduct unbecoming a deputy much less A Sheriff! WTF?

Send an email to the governor's office , or letter to every Florida representative stating date of his LEWD act . If ANY other employee did that crotch grab, TT would fire his azz z withoutl pay and criminal charges. Include the video OR a still from the video.

Unregistered
    I'm trying to send video to Governors email! I did file a complaint ! If you watch that video he is pointing at people in the audience than grabbing his crotch.
    What do the little kids in the audiences think, if you can please send a video of this to the State Ethics Committee.

Unregistered
    He was never fitted for Sheriff. Next month the campaign will get serious.

Unregistered
    He was never fitted for Sheriff. Next month the campaign will get serious.
    He was never qualified or fit to be a deputy, let alone the sheriff. Desantis has been in denial every since he put this joke in here. Desantis needs to be voted out of office for his utter incompetence in this matter.

Temporary tool bag doesn’t even know the law or have any respect for it. How can anyone this ignorant carry out the duties of a sheriff? The simple truthful answer, they can’t.

Unregistered
    Just when the place couldnt get any more ghetto. The hood rats are in full glory watching one of their own as da sheriff!
    And firing white employees without hesitation

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234