+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33
 
  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's a direct reflection of the kind of person TT is as a sheriff. A complete and utter buffoon.
    We will not vote for him, end of story.

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Mamamonkey!

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mamamonkey!
    Bababoohay! Babamonkey!

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bababoohay! Babamonkey!
    Our vote is for Israel to come back.

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Our vote is for Israel to come back.
    Obviously written by someone who had a no show job.

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Obviously written by someone who had a no show job.
    Or.....somebody a lot smarter than you.

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Israel caused this mess with butt pirates prancing around now kong is loose!

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's a direct reflection of the kind of person TT is as a sheriff. A complete and utter buffoon.
    Imagine when the rest of America gets to witness this buffoon in action. Not to mention Scottys Candy and nuts, amazing leader! And gay freak deputies kissing each other in uniform. Then, uniformed sheriff and lick boys throwing fecal covered candy to the butt pirates in wilton manors, deputies azzzskissing and dancing the worm in uniform! All on camera.
    TT THINKS he is Uganda army colonel sweating up his too tight shiney uniform. Too disgusting. I said good morning. What's inside that giant PUMPKIN shaped head???? At least he didn't throw his poo at the crowd again!

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Imagine when the rest of America gets to witness this buffoon in action. Not to mention Scottys Candy and nuts, amazing leader! And gay freak deputies kissing each other in uniform. Then, uniformed sheriff and lick boys throwing fecal covered candy to the butt pirates in wilton manors, deputies azzzskissing and dancing the worm in uniform! All on camera.
    TT THINKS he is Uganda army colonel sweating up his too tight shiney uniform. Too disgusting. I said good morning. What's inside that giant PUMPKIN shaped head???? At least he didn't throw his poo at the crowd again!
    Lol @ Uganda army colonel comment....Idi Amin, except 100x more stupid.

  9. #29
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Did President for life idi Amin dada EAT his PRISONERS??

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol @ Uganda army colonel comment....Idi Amin, except 100x more stupid.
    Army colonel ,then General ,then President for life idi Amin dada, tortured his political enemies , danced and flirted with the women's of Uganda in his sweaty green uniform with six stars!!!!!
    When he was overthrown, they found his stank azz Z dungeon fridge filled with human LEFT overs! Sound familiar??

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Seems like he has bad advisors just as Israel did. Benny, keep up the good work!
    Picture that dance video with the song jungle boogie playing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •