Temp tony is a disgrace - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    I'm all for community engagement, butbthis is just over the edge. Reggae music isnt a form of music to be performed by a public official. Disgusting.

Unregistered

TT grabs himself

Stop the video at 6 seconds
    Unbelievable

Unregistered
    That's exactly what you get in Broward County....from the Sheriff himself, to the head of the school board, clerk of the court, etc etc....just a bunch of animals that would power in Broward because the stupid, azzhole Democrats keep voting them in.
    I'm surprised no one aka boot licker has posted a rebuttal to all these negative posts saying the usual, "come on guys, the sheriff is just dancing for goodness sake and trying to be one with the people" to which I reply, "yep that's the problem, we're supposed to be an example for the people, not a f'ing animal like them".....seriously disgusting....and thank you to the person who posted the video.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3075395]Has anyone else seen the newest video where TT was at some outdoor event, took the stage was dancing around like a thug?
    Another proud day for BSO! Anyone who supports this clown is a complete azzhole!
    Hopefully, someone has know how to post the video

.[/VIDEO-201.3gp

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's exactly what you get in Broward County....from the Sheriff himself, to the head of the school board, clerk of the court, etc etc....just a bunch of animals that would power in Broward because the stupid, azzhole Democrats keep voting them in.
    I'm surprised no one aka boot licker has posted a rebuttal to all these negative posts saying the usual, "come on guys, the sheriff is just dancing for goodness sake and trying to be one with the people" to which I reply, "yep that's the problem, we're supposed to be an example for the people, not a f'ing animal like them".....seriously disgusting....and thank you to the person who posted the video.
    You all wanted a new Sheriff you all got one. Keep listening to the Parkland people 😂 let’s see what happens next.

Unregistered

TT dancing

Scott Israel 2.0 for sure.

Unregistered
    I thought the running man video was bad, but I am lost for words. To say he is a disgrace is an understatement more like a complete embarrassment.

Unregistered

TT Dancing

Funny part is he claimed he wasn’t a politician. He changed parties day one and has done nothing but campaign. Can’t wait to see next round of promotions. Maybe we can see a dance then as well.

Unregistered
    WTF is this about???

Unregistered
    WTF is this about???
    It's a direct reflection of the kind of person TT is as a sheriff. A complete and utter buffoon.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast