Michael Albetta, looking for a home. Scott Israel not the one

Unregisteredinjustice

Michael Albetta, looking for a home. Scott Israel not the one

Who is Michael Albetta? He's a colorful character, you know, like a rainbow, who dwells the earth in desolation. He's currently looking for a home, or should I say, A JOB! So far, Scott Israel has offered him his potential future with a job at the Broward County Sheriff's Office, if Israel miraculously gets elected next year. I guess his colorful character consumes most of his time and emotions to not see what's right in front of him. And that is, Scott Israel is a complete and utter failure. Is Israel someone he would really like to go out and represent in the community? Israel will always be that ignorant and simple minded sheriff who embarrassed in front of the entire country, the Broward County Sheriff's office, his family and his friends. Is a salary worth being associated with such a loathsome individual?

Michael, please, open you're eyes, Scott Israel has always been a lier. Many of us witnessed his lies first hand, and were purely entertained by his ignorance and dishonesty. For me, the best two days of my entire BSO career were when Scott Israel went on CNN and made a complete fool of himself. It was a Sunday morning, and I remember it like it was yesterday. The second day was January of 2019, when Governor Ron DeSantis removed Israel from Office. That was maybe one of the greatest days in my 26 years in law enforcement.

Unregistered

Best comment of 2019!

Thank you whoever you are.

Unregistered

You welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you whoever you are.
    We need to let people know who’s Albetta and Goldberg.

Unregistered
    Goldberg and albetta both losers, liars and backstabbers ! Karma! They're like a couple of whores in church sweating it out playing every side they can!

Unregistered

Whose wife is it now Schnaken scum?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Goldberg and albetta both losers, liars and backstabbers ! Karma! They're like a couple of whores in church sweating it out playing every side they can!
    Yes they are closet.trump supporters
    Republicans