Temp tony is a disgrace
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Temp tony is a disgrace

Has anyone else seen the newest video where TT was at some outdoor event, took the stage was dancing around like a thug?
    Another proud day for BSO! Anyone who supports this clown is a complete azzhole!
    Hopefully, someone has know how to post the video.

Unregistereditwas

Complete Disgrace

First, before anyone calls me an Israel bootlicker, let me just say, I was dancing in the streets when he was removed from office. And, if I had a voice between Tony or Israel(Polan,Dale,Kinsey,Shultz,Harrington,Apel,Pu sins) I would take Tony. However, Tony has become a complete embarrassmen and clown, acting like a street thug. I just hope next august doesn't return one of these two losers.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistereditwas View Post
    First, before anyone calls me an Israel bootlicker, let me just say, I was dancing in the streets when he was removed from office. And, if I had a voice between Tony or Israel(Polan,Dale,Kinsey,Shultz,Harrington,Apel,Pu sins) I would take Tony. However, Tony has become a complete embarrassmen and clown, acting like a street thug. I just hope next august doesn't return one of these two losers.
    Bootlicker!!! Sorry, had to do it lol....I hear ya....Israel did that disgusting running man video, which made me want to vomit.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has anyone else seen the newest video where TT was at some outdoor event, took the stage was dancing around like a thug?
    Another proud day for BSO! Anyone who supports this clown is a complete azzhole!
    What did you expect typical monkey!

Unregistered
    Just when the place couldnt get any more ghetto. The hood rats are in full glory watching one of their own as da sheriff!

Unregistered
    Relax guy, he was dancing to reggae music. I mean he looks like and clown, but at least pompano drug dealer T dawg didn’t rap at his swearing in ceremony. Just different clowns

Unregistered
    So how do you explain this iff dc out grabbing his privates while dancing in uniform? We are supposed to be law enforcement professionals and the leader should be the one setting the bar for conduct. When your leader acts like this in front of a crowd, what can one expect from the rank and file? Can you imagine a police commissioner from NY, LA, Atlanta, Boston or any other city acting like this???? This is a complete joke and our agency is worse now than under Israel and nobody thought that was possible

Unregistered
    So how do you explain this iff dc out grabbing his privates while dancing in uniform? We are supposed to be law enforcement professionals and the leader should be the one setting the bar for conduct. When your leader acts like this in front of a crowd, what can one expect from the rank and file? Can you imagine a police commissioner from NY, LA, Atlanta, Boston or any other city acting like this???? This is a complete joke and our agency is worse now than under Israel and nobody thought that was possible
    There was a viral video not too long ago of a NYPD officer dirty dancing with some girl at the Puerto Rican parade. The officer was severely disciplined and yet our incompetent sheriff is dancing around a stage gyrating his hips like a monkey and it's all in good fun....absolutely ridiculous....such hypocrites!

Unregistered
    Is there a way to post a link to video without monkeying things up?

Unregistered

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast