Mentor Deputy - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Mentor Deputy

Unregistered
    Agreed.

Without giving too many details, here's how I got what I wanted - I plagiarized from several resume samples I found online. it must have impressed the clueless brass. I also did a word search on the sergeant's test to find the right answers quickly while the dopes had hard copy with tabs. No studying required with the word search to get the answers.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Agreed.

Without giving too many details, here's how I got what I wanted - I plagiarized from several resume samples I found online. it must have impressed the clueless brass. I also did a word search on the sergeant's test to find the right answers quickly while the dopes had hard copy with tabs. No studying required with the word search to get the answers.
    No you didn’t.

Unregistered
    Wahhhhhh. Nobody wanted to try my program so I’m taking my ball and going home!! Jesus. Can you say megalomaniac? There can be only one!!! Deputies have been mentoring deputies for decades. It happens informally every day. Those who want to learn listen. Those who don’t can go on their own way. Formalizing this tradition doesn’t make it better. It just brands it with a BG so he can take credit for that too.

Unregistered
    To quote Cartmen, "Screw you guys I'm going home."

Unregistered

Smile

"Out of the hundreds of eligible deputies we only needed about 15 to begin the pilot program. It is unfortunate but the response by those eligible to serve as mentors is inadequate to even begin the pilot program. Because we do not have enough deputies willing to participate and serve as mentors we will not be implementing either program. We will look for other ways to help our members succeed and achieve their career goals".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?

Unregistered
    "Out of the hundreds of eligible deputies we only needed about 15 to begin the pilot program. It is unfortunate but the response by those eligible to serve as mentors is inadequate to even begin the pilot program. Because we do not have enough deputies willing to participate and serve as mentors we will not be implementing either program. We will look for other ways to help our members succeed and achieve their career goals".

Translation: “The people I wanted to do this didn’t or wouldn’t sign up for it even after GS tried to “volunteer” them into doing it.”

I read butt hurt feelings in this message. And who is “we” who will look for other ways to help our members succeed? I have a great idea for how to mentor members!! Stop saying the bench for transfers and promotions is empty. That’s pretty demeaning if you weren’t aware asshole. What do you think people sitting on a promotional list tho k when you say that of them? And then you go and violate the contract and promote people who weren’t on the list. You can do that for captains and above Bob, not for anyone below. But you’ve scared anyone from ever challenging your absolute authority. There are some pointers for ya.

Unregistered
    GS always calls to “volunteer-tell” people for new positions. Just look at the whole RPO Unit. All of them at the beginning were “volun-told” by GS. It is a heavy handed tactic that has been used for years

Unregistered
    With all the losers we have been hiring and promoting in the last few years, of course they need mentors for handholding and participations trophies.

Unregistered

Translation: “The people I wanted to do this didn’t or wouldn’t sign up for it even after GS tried to “volunteer” them into doing it.”

I read butt hurt feelings in this message. And who is “we” who will look for other ways to help our members succeed? I have a great idea for how to mentor members!! Stop saying the bench for transfers and promotions is empty. That’s pretty demeaning if you weren’t aware asshole. What do you think people sitting on a promotional list tho k when you say that of them? And then you go and violate the contract and promote people who weren’t on the list. You can do that for captains and above Bob, not for anyone below. But you’ve scared anyone from ever challenging your absolute authority. There are some pointers for ya.
    Become Sheriff and then you can do what the FK you want. Until then fall in line and STFU or get out. Oh and BTW the bench is weak and you ain’t even on the bench so what does that say about your sorry azz?

Unregistered
    Become Sheriff and then you can do what the FK you want. Until then fall in line and STFU or get out. Oh and BTW the bench is weak and you ain’t even on the bench so what does that say about your sorry azz?
    I wouldn’t want to be sheriff. And clearly he can’t do whatever the FK he wants or this program would be working. And the bench is what it is. It takes a piss poor leader to say the bench is empty publicly like that. That doesn’t inspire anyone. And as it has been shown you can’t predict how well someone will do as a supervisor until they are there. The promotional process hasn’t proven it or he wouldn’t have ignored the list to make some promotions. And you don’t know me so how would you know? So what does the sheriff’s ass taste like anyway? You’d definitely know.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast