Mentor Deputy - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mentor Deputy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Since you don't know that you are prohibited from having representation during IAD interviews and ARBs, you either don't work here or have not read the pertinent section of the GO.
    Your a moron. Everyone under law and G.O. is entitled to representation in AOD and at the ARB. You are clueless. Khron, Afienko, private lawyers and even other deputies represent people in ARBs. You are STUPID!

Unregistered
    Your a moron. Everyone under law and G.O. is entitled to representation in AOD and at the ARB. You are clueless. Khron, Afienko, private lawyers and even other deputies represent people in ARBs. You are STUPID!
    "Your a moron" - shows who the real moron is. "Your" is the second person possessive adjective, used to describe something as belonging to you. "You're" is the contraction of "you are".

Krohn has been fired, try to keep up.

You can't have a lawyer present at the IAD interview or the ARB to advise you what to say and what not to say. I know this because I have sat in ARB hearings.

A lawyer can only represent you to appeal an ARB finding on which the sheriff has signed off on. A state labor judge is appointed to hear your case and the lawyer can represent you.

Unregistered
    "Your a moron" - shows who the real moron is. "Your" is the second person possessive adjective, used to describe something as belonging to you. "You're" is the contraction of "you are".

You can't have a lawyer present at the IAD interview or the ARB to advise you what to say and what not to say. I know this because I have sat in ARB hearings.

A lawyer can only represent you to appeal an ARB finding on which the sheriff has signed off on. A state labor judge is appointed to hear your case and the lawyer can represent you.
    Actually you may be right about grammar but you are a moron anyway. A lawyer or representative may be present at the member’s request during the review of the file, during any interview and during the ARB. The lawyer or representative may make a statement during the ARB. They may also counsel during the interview during breaks if they request it. And the way ARB’s are turning into second interviews, I am waiting for a brave soul to challenge that at a DOAH hearing. You’re an idiot if you get are looking at anything significant and go it alone. There are those in the brass who will trample your rights. Big Dan is the worst. Know your rights. Know the policy. Get a lawyer. Don’t let others twist your words or push you out.

Unregistered

Where do you make up your BS from. That is total crap. Lawyers represent deputies in AID interviews and at ARB boards all the time. Totally Fake News and total BS! Why Why do you lie?

Unregistered
    If you need a lawyer to help you, you’re a guilty scumbag and should be fired immediately.

Unregistered
    If you need a lawyer to help you, you’re a guilty scumbag and should be fired immediately.
    Gee, I wonder who would say such a thing. Hmm. Some jobless ****head who can’t get a job catching dogs or any other office. But I agree on one thing, people we arrest don’t need lawyers either, they’re guilty as hell.

Unregistered
    Gee, I wonder who would say such a thing. Hmm. Some jobless ****head who can’t get a job catching dogs or any other office. But I agree on one thing, people we arrest don’t need lawyers either, they’re guilty as hell.
    Glad you are not a judge or sit on any jury.

Because every arrest is perfect, every prosecution is perfect and the US Constitution does not apply except when Bob says it does. Innocent people are never arrested. It's a just a guideline subject to interpretation just like the General Orders.

Unregistered
    Glad you are not a judge or sit on any jury.

Because every arrest is perfect, every prosecution is perfect and the US Constitution does not apply except when Bob says it does. Innocent people are never arrested. It's a just a guideline subject to interpretation just like the General Orders.
    I’m glad you’re not a Sheriff because according to you any deputy who hires a lawyer for an IA is guilty and should be fired. Apparently due process applies to everyone but deputies in your book. 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻 You.

Unregistered
    I’m glad you’re not a Sheriff because according to you any deputy who hires a lawyer for an IA is guilty and should be fired. Apparently due process applies to everyone but deputies in your book. 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻 You.
    As far as I am concerned every deputy investigated by IAD should have a lawyer present at all times including during the ARB for representation, paid for by the agency. It's costly but it would reduce the frivolous IAD investigations which would better be handled at the command level with a verbal counseling or written reprimand. The playing field is titled too far in favor of the prosecution which causes the deputies who are innocent to be found guilty or subject to excessive punishments.

Unregistered
    In this agency, you are guilty until proven innocent. If they don’t have enough facts to prove something against you, it’s assumed that you did it. Many of times the third floor lies to embellish the facts to their favor. If you want to look at guilty, look at the third floor. Those guys are the most corrupt deputies in the agency. They got passes in their careers due to their connections.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast