Do it for the right reasons and not the money
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Do it for the right reasons and not the money

I am for the reduction of all their PBA salaries and the removal of their privileges and benefits. Our dues money shouldn’t be used to enrich them while our salaries stay stagnant.
    If they really do it from the heart, let them prove it by doing the PBA for free. After all they still get their MDPD salaries and not have to do police work. And, as we see they have the ability to work off duty so nothing changes.

#nomorefreelunchespba

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am for the reduction of all their PBA salaries and the removal of their privileges and benefits. Our dues money shouldn’t be used to enrich them while our salaries stay stagnant.
    If they really do it from the heart, let them prove it by doing the PBA for free. After all they still get their MDPD salaries and not have to do police work. And, as we see they have the ability to work off duty so nothing changes.

#nomorefreelunchespba
    Then be a man or woman run for board and make a motion, if not come to a meeting and speak up if not your a pussss

For the record since new regime theres an increase of over a million bucks in dues income via dues refernce the 1200 bew members. Also blanca and pablos 300 k salaries are gone as well as other waste found so pba is doing very very well

Unregistered
    Show up to a meeting to voice your concern if your a real member of course you are not

PBA is in best shape ever due to membership increase if 1200 our income is up a million bucks a year. Also we cut Blanca 200 k and Pablos 100 k plus saved thousands on wasted contracts so we are very well off with a war chest!!!

Unregistered
    Show up to a meeting to voice your concern if your a real member of course you are not

PBA is in best shape ever due to membership increase if 1200 our income is up a million bucks a year. Also we cut Blanca 200 k and Pablos 100 k plus saved thousands on wasted contracts so we are very well off with a war chest!!!
    okay pba, so tell us when the public meetings are... i havent seen a single email telling us there is a meeting on whatever date and you all are encourgaged to attend.

Unregistered
    That’s all well and good but you missed the point and let me add this is not meant as an attack on any one person. I just think money makes people do crazy stuff and if the temptation is not present the participants intentions are more pure.

Unregistered

What war? You are a chicken sh*t to engage these abusers. Donate the money to a meaningful organization. Or better yet, give the members a reduction in dues. They could use the extra money.

Unregistered
    What war? You are a chicken sh*t to engage these abusers. Donate the money to a meaningful organization. Or better yet, give the members a reduction in dues. They could use the extra money.
    Who saved the north miami officer from prison ? The PBA!!!!

Beware of PLEA they send iut non lawyers/ secretary for your defense it could vost you your freedom then thry limit defrnse to 5000 k that aint shit in court beware beware beware !!!

Unregistered

Beware of PLEA they send iut non lawyers/ secretary for your defense it could vost you your freedom then thry limit defrnse to 5000 k that aint shit in court beware beware beware !!!
    PBA caught red handed lying again. Everyone know PLEA affiliated with IUPA so we can participate in IUPA's legal plan. IUPA has no caps on coverage and the plan has over $30 million in reserves. Go pedal your propaganda somewhere else Pinocchio.

Unregistered
    PBA caught red handed lying again. Everyone know PLEA affiliated with IUPA so we can participate in IUPA's legal plan. IUPA has no caps on coverage and the plan has over $30 million in reserves. Go pedal your propaganda somewhere else Pinocchio.
    Really you get a retired guy who never did police work or a secretRy as your rep lmfao no thank you

Unregistered

Ok most of the time I can figure out what you are trying to say but this time I give up. Help us interpret this

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast