Jan Jordan - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jan Jordan

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The selection was rigged from the start. Israel submitted 3 names. One did not have a college degree which for some reason Parkland wanted. So he was out. The other had a degree but had spent his entire career as an SRO (and is now a major). But Parkland thought he lacked command experience. That left Jordan.

BSO has a long history of rigging District command selection process.
    Who is the major with all SRO time?

Unregistered
    I totally agree woman are useless in this profession all they ever do is F*ck sh*t up period!
    There's far more men in this sh*thole agency than women. When was the last time a female deputy was arrested for punching a man cuffed to a hospital bed? Or for all of the other various crimes some deputies have committed or at least been accused of?

Unregistered
    There's far more men in this sh*thole agency than women. When was the last time a female deputy was arrested for punching a man cuffed to a hospital bed? Or for all of the other various crimes some deputies have committed or at least been accused of?
    When is the last time a female deputy did anything other than pose for photos with bloodhounds or pass out watch cards in videos?

Unregistered
    When is the last time a female deputy did anything other than pose for photos with bloodhounds or pass out watch cards in videos?

The truth hurts...🤦*♂️

Unregistered
    One rode a horsey, swung from a rope on the running man video like a hot banana was up her can

Unregistered

still waiting....

The selection was rigged from the start. Israel submitted 3 names. One did not have a college degree which for some reason Parkland wanted. So he was out. The other had a degree but had spent his entire career as an SRO (and is now a major). But Parkland thought he lacked command experience. That left Jordan.

BSO has a long history of rigging District command selection process.
    EXACTLY who ? What is the NAME of the person, or persons who chose Jordan. "The city manager at the time" is not a name. WHO chose Jan Jordan?

Why is this important? Because the CM and crew DENY that they did. PLEASE provide proof of WHO made this choice to the right people. Yes, it's true that Israel was the only one to be examined. Let's not stop there.

Unregistered
    Simple, show me a woman that makes arrest’s on a daily basis. Show me a woman that doesn’t try and start sh*t on a call then wants the males deputies to clean up the mess. Show me a woman that is somewhat aggressive and actually knows what she is doing......I will be waiting!

Unregistered

Oh Trust us he knew

Let's see. Israel put her in charge of Community Services. She was a no show every day. He knew, so she was a complete failure, he stuck her in the civil division
    Didnt do squat also a no show. Failed at that..so he then puts her in charge of Parkland. Well you all know how that went. But Israel most definitely knew!! Just like he new about Bob *****ns.

Unregistered

Holy smokes!

Simple, show me a woman that makes arrest’s on a daily basis. Show me a woman that doesn’t try and start sh*t on a call then wants the males deputies to clean up the mess. Show me a woman that is somewhat aggressive and actually knows what she is doing......I will be waiting!
    HEY NOW ! Wait....What about Laura the granny tranny??? She be six feet three, broad shouldered pasty white skin from TOO much protein , looks just like Mickey Rourke ! When he.........she,he.....transported for us , the prisoners screamed WTF!!!!!! BUT they were like little lambs scared as hell. Scaaaary sheeeit.

Unregistered
    FU man! Scott used her to fill his diversity quota. He had no idea she was a complete idiot. There are many qualified woman at BSO. Scott just screwed the pooch when trusted this b!tch from his old Fort Lauderdale days.
    If he didn't know he's more incompetent than we think. First of all he knew her from the FLPD days, second of all just spend 10 minutes with her, she's not a rocket scientist, then you have all of her other positions that she's been a no show at. I guess he'd have to show up for work occasionally to know she wasn't showing up.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast