Jan Jordan - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Jan Jordan

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Once again a remarkable critical response. Can you do anything besides call people names? Like actually address my points?

So, far this thread has been all about how a DC was totally incompetent. That the writers never gave a single real instance of this incompetence is very interesting. Then we get a complaint that she was somehow arrogant because she was peeved that she was not recognized by deputies outside her district. Wow, that makes her the same as nearly 90% of the senior administrators in the BSO in the last 30 years. Then we see a poster suggest that Jordan is a lesbian. Whether this is true or not, is irrelevant. However, it was a seeming homophobic comment and we certainly do not want any homophobes working in LE, do we? In fact, the main complaint against Jordan is that she was from FLPD and was promoted ahead of existing members of the BSO. Sounds like sour grapes to me.

Now, it used to be that the members of a LEA did not air their internal grievances in public. When they are made public, the people feel that the agency itself is incompetent. According to this forum, Israel was incompetent. Tony is incompetent. Lamberti was incompetent. And,, we do not even know if the posters are affiliated with the agency. We could have drug dealers seeking to undermine an agency by making false statements, or political opponents of a sheriff making defamatory statements to gain political advantage.

Now, you can say what you like about the sheriff, or potential candidates. I could care less. But, when you undermine the confidence in the agency by making unsubstantiated public complaints about members of that organization, then I'm going to call you on it. If you work for the BSO, perhaps you would be happier at NYPD or another agency.
    The only point I can make is on your head. Honestly, I couldnt read your boring post again because you're just an intellectual anthropoid. People like you are what's wrong with today's society, self promoting, narcissistic ignoramus that think they're actually intellectuals. Good luck on your next demonstration thinking you're making a difference in this world. You madam are a fool.

Unregistered
    One thing is very strange about the post above. "Drug dealers undermining the agency....." That idea is indicitive of paranoia and is quite a bazaar reference. Sounds as if todays donation left someone a little frazzled. Think that if I was up against a half a mil in democrat donations, I'd be reminding Frank that he kinda owes me a biggie. There's some poetic justice here. Broward and Palm Beach now have black males in the driver's seat. Maybe the odd man out needs to examine his so called white privilidge. Also true. It really doesn't matter who you play golf with. It matters who owns the course.
    While having huge campaign chest can be very helpful in an election, it is not everything. Gillum was totally unknown, outside of Tallahassee, he was under active FBI investigation for corruption and he still almost beat a known political figure who was a popular three term US Congressman and liberal Republican. A huge influx of outside money made it possible for Gillum to become known, though only superficially. How the reported Sussman contribution will affect the Broward Sheriff's race, is unknown. As to white privilege, Sussman is WHITE. And,, he is attempting to BUY the election of a Black candidate. If Tony wins, what will he own to a rich white man? See, I can play the race card as well.

My point is that the posters to this blog are largely anonymous. They may or may not be members of the BSO. They could be just about anyone. And, it is obvious that many of them have some political agenda. It is also obvious that many of them have little or no LE experience.

Unregistered
    The only point I can make is on your head. Honestly, I couldnt read your boring post again because you're just an intellectual anthropoid. People like you are what's wrong with today's society, self promoting, narcissistic ignoramus that think they're actually intellectuals. Good luck on your next demonstration thinking you're making a difference in this world. You madam are a fool.
    Once again, a totally non-response. Rather than actually pointing out where my post was inaccurate, you resort to calling me names. Did it ever occur to you that you can not understand my post because you are intellectually deficient? Wait, you might not be able to grasp that term. Substitute the word "STUPID". There, that should help. Now, you can go back to smashing beer cans against your forehead in your garage.

Unregistered
    Once again, a totally non-response. Rather than actually pointing out where my post was inaccurate, you resort to calling me names. Did it ever occur to you that you can not understand my post because you are intellectually deficient? Wait, you might not be able to grasp that term. Substitute the word "STUPID". There, that should help. Now, you can go back to smashing beer cans against your forehead in your garage.
    Omg....do you have a camera in my garage? Theres no way I will ever change your point of view. I could refute everything you say easily but to no avail....you will just disagree and make your snide derogatory remarks. So, instead I choose to call you an absolute moron, because truly that's what you are.
    Keep thinking Jan Jordan is a wonderful employee. Shes not but you say she is, so that's it. I'm sure you think Tony deserves his rank and is competent as well.
    I just cant deal with "STUPID" people like you because the end result is just aggravation.

Unregistered
    Omg....do you have a camera in my garage? Theres no way I will ever change your point of view. I could refute everything you say easily but to no avail....you will just disagree and make your snide derogatory remarks. So, instead I choose to call you an absolute moron, because truly that's what you are.
    Keep thinking Jan Jordan is a wonderful employee. Shes not but you say she is, so that's it. I'm sure you think Tony deserves his rank and is competent as well.
    I just cant deal with "STUPID" people like you because the end result is just aggravation.
    You should really try a course in reading comprehension. I never said that Jordan was a wonderful or even a very effective DC. What I have been saying is that you people are beating a dead horse [she has been gone for over a year] either because you are still upset she got the appointment to begin with[with is psychotic] or you are using complaints about her as a way to make Israel look bad. Now Tiny? A total failure who is only going to get worse, if elected. Israel? He was always a bad choice for Dheriff, for a variety of reasons. The rest of the pack is not competent to manage a department the size of the BSO, which has such a varied mission [it is not only a LEA, but fire department and detention agency]. i' not voting for any of them. The BSO employees can either keep working for whoever gets elected or start looking for a position with another agency.

The facts are that you have put forth NO convincing evidence to support your position. You a make a general statement that she was terrible. Yet, the leadership of Parkland never asked for her reassignment. Then you make charges that she was incompetent in the handling of the MSDHS shooting. I explained, very clearly, why that was not accurate. And the big complaint was that she was "arrogant" and did not defer enough to lower ranking deputies. Wow. Now, I suppose that we can assume that you really know what you are talking about and therefor your statements can be believed without putting forth ANY evidence to either support or explain your statements. On the other hand, you might really be an ignorant person sitting in his or her garage smashing beer cans against his forehead. I do not know. But, if you disagree with my posts, at least explain, in some detail, why they are inaccurate.

Unregistered
    You should really try a course in reading comprehension. I never said that Jordan was a wonderful or even a very effective DC. What I have been saying is that you people are beating a dead horse [she has been gone for over a year] either because you are still upset she got the appointment to begin with[with is psychotic] or you are using complaints about her as a way to make Israel look bad. Now Tiny? A total failure who is only going to get worse, if elected. Israel? He was always a bad choice for Dheriff, for a variety of reasons. The rest of the pack is not competent to manage a department the size of the BSO, which has such a varied mission [it is not only a LEA, but fire department and detention agency]. i' not voting for any of them. The BSO employees can either keep working for whoever gets elected or start looking for a position with another agency.

The facts are that you have put forth NO convincing evidence to support your position. You a make a general statement that she was terrible. Yet, the leadership of Parkland never asked for her reassignment. Then you make charges that she was incompetent in the handling of the MSDHS shooting. I explained, very clearly, why that was not accurate. And the big complaint was that she was "arrogant" and did not defer enough to lower ranking deputies. Wow. Now, I suppose that we can assume that you really know what you are talking about and therefor your statements can be believed without putting forth ANY evidence to either support or explain your statements. On the other hand, you might really be an ignorant person sitting in his or her garage smashing beer cans against his forehead. I do not know. But, if you disagree with my posts, at least explain, in some detail, why they are inaccurate.
    Ok you win! Lol ha ha ha ha....omg...ha ha ha
    I have to smash beer bottles against my head in my garage now...lol I do see your point now btw, she was unqualified but yes, she wasn't to blame, however neither were the deputies on the ground. The only person to blame was Cruz and the shortcomings of the school board with their lax policies.
    You do realize this is leoaffairs....its a juvenile recourse for disgruntled employees.

Unregistered
    Wow, what alternate universe do you live in? I have yet to see any DC sitting in his or her office listening to the radio traffic. They are usually doing administrative type work or schmoozing someone or running to the high rise to answer some inane question from higher ups.

Now, about DCs assuming command of a critical incident. The first thing that happens is that the DC has to be informed of the incident. The second thing that happens is that the DC requests information as to exactly what is transpiring. Then there is the identification and allocation of resources. On-scene command is usually conducted by the senior on=scene personnel, until the DC arrives. The DC can issue general orders, prior to arrival, such as set up a perimeter so that the shooter can not escape, or set up a CP. But, on-scene command and control is always handled by the ranking officer on the scene. Why" Because he or she is at the point of action and has a better understanding of on-scene assets, terrain, threat and can more easily direct assets to deal with the problem. And, thhe last thing that you wwant is to have to wait for specific orders from some off-site commander before yoou address a developing situation.

I took the time to explain this too you as it is evident that you have absolutely NO knowledge of critical incident protocols and responses. If you are a civilian, this is understandable. If you are a working LEO, perhaps you should find another line of work.
    HAHAHAHA, what did you do copy that from a training manual you F’in Baboon. I have seen several District commanders who have their radio one while they are in the office sitting at their desk. And if you want to say maybe she was not in the office well P&P says you will have your radio on and on the channel to the jurisdiction you are in. Now please GFY your are a TOOL.

Unregistered
    HAHAHAHA, what did you do copy that from a training manual you F’in Baboon. I have seen several District commanders who have their radio one while they are in the office sitting at their desk. And if you want to say maybe she was not in the office well P&P says you will have your radio on and on the channel to the jurisdiction you are in. Now please GFY your are a TOOL.
    I never saw one with his radio on, unless someone told him to turn it on. Monitoring radio traffic is usually the purview of the road patrol supervising lieutenant. Now, think about this next statement, Chuckles. If the DC is out of the district, then she would not necessarily be on the channel devoted to her district, would she, if P&P says what you claim. And, I guarantee that if she was in a meeting at the high rise, she would not have her radio on. By the way, a BSO deputy has JURISDICTION everywhere in Broward County, except certain federal reservations. But, most BSO radios do not have the ability to monitor most municipal jurisdictions' patrol radio frequencies. Now, in reality, when an on-duty deputy is out of his assigned district, he does not go off channel. The last thing that you want to do is to make your sergeant have to have dispatch tell him which channel you are on while you are transporting a prisoner from Deerfield Beach to main booking, if he want to talk to you.

Where do you work, exactly? In the jail?

Unregistered
    Ok you win! Lol ha ha ha ha....omg...ha ha ha
    I have to smash beer bottles against my head in my garage now...lol I do see your point now btw, she was unqualified but yes, she wasn't to blame, however neither were the deputies on the ground. The only person to blame was Cruz and the shortcomings of the school board with their lax policies.
    You do realize this is leoaffairs....its a juvenile recourse for disgruntled employees.
    Well, your posts have convinced me of the truth of your last statement. Good job.

Unregistered
    I never saw one with his radio on, unless someone told him to turn it on. Monitoring radio traffic is usually the purview of the road patrol supervising lieutenant. Now, think about this next statement, Chuckles. If the DC is out of the district, then she would not necessarily be on the channel devoted to her district, would she, if P&P says what you claim. And, I guarantee that if she was in a meeting at the high rise, she would not have her radio on. By the way, a BSO deputy has JURISDICTION everywhere in Broward County, except certain federal reservations. But, most BSO radios do not have the ability to monitor most municipal jurisdictions' patrol radio frequencies. Now, in reality, when an on-duty deputy is out of his assigned district, he does not go off channel. The last thing that you want to do is to make your sergeant have to have dispatch tell him which channel you are on while you are transporting a prisoner from Deerfield Beach to main booking, if he want to talk to you.

Where do you work, exactly? In the jail?
    OMG you are a F’in douche bag, I think the real question is where do you work. You might want to read that P&P manual again. It’s that big thick manual you signed for and said that you read it. Tell Jan we all said Hi, and how’s the unemployment going? Worthless POS just ask anybody that worked in Civil when she was there.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast