Jan Jordan - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Jan Jordan

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    OMG you are a F’in douche bag, I think the real question is where do you work. You might want to read that P&P manual again. It’s that big thick manual you signed for and said that you read it. Tell Jan we all said Hi, and how’s the unemployment going? Worthless POS just ask anybody that worked in Civil when she was there.
    So, what you are trying to tell me is that deputies change frequencies when they are transporting an arrestee to booking from Deerfield Beach? Do they change frequencies to monitor FLPD along the way as well? Right, Chuckles. Try that on someone who might believe it. They go 51 to booking and stay on their home frequency the entire time.

As for Jordan, whether she was a good supervisor or not is immaterial. SHE HAS BEEN GONE FOR OVER A YEAR. So, why bring her up now? Because you are trying to smear Israel indirectly about MSDHS, perhaps? Look, Chuckles, Neither the BSO nor Jordan was in charge of security at MSDHS. The SRO at MSDHS was not assigned to Jordan's district and she was not responsible for his actions.The BSO did not know there was a shooter on campus until the shooting was underway. The shooting lasted for a little over 5 minutes. This allowed time for only a few deputies to arrive in response to the reports of gunfire. By the time they had arrived and geared up, the shooting had stopped. This changed the situation from an active shooter to a hostage situation. The protocol changed with the cessation of the shooting. At that point, the protocol changed from immediate entry to contain, locate and neutralize. It is not surprising that the after action response was chaotic. You had LE trying to execute containment protocols, while you had fire-rescue units who wanted to run right in and continued faulty intelligence as to what was occurring. But, that is the normal result of critical incidents like this. It takes time to gain control and amass sufficient assets to handle the situation. Try it sometime and tell me how it goes for you, supercop.

Unregistered
    So, what you are trying to tell me is that deputies change frequencies when they are transporting an arrestee to booking from Deerfield Beach? Do they change frequencies to monitor FLPD along the way as well? Right, Chuckles. Try that on someone who might believe it. They go 51 to booking and stay on their home frequency the entire time.

As for Jordan, whether she was a good supervisor or not is immaterial. SHE HAS BEEN GONE FOR OVER A YEAR. So, why bring her up now? Because you are trying to smear Israel indirectly about MSDHS, perhaps? Look, Chuckles, Neither the BSO nor Jordan was in charge of security at MSDHS. The SRO at MSDHS was not assigned to Jordan's district and she was not responsible for his actions.The BSO did not know there was a shooter on campus until the shooting was underway. The shooting lasted for a little over 5 minutes. This allowed time for only a few deputies to arrive in response to the reports of gunfire. By the time they had arrived and geared up, the shooting had stopped. This changed the situation from an active shooter to a hostage situation. The protocol changed with the cessation of the shooting. At that point, the protocol changed from immediate entry to contain, locate and neutralize. It is not surprising that the after action response was chaotic. You had LE trying to execute containment protocols, while you had fire-rescue units who wanted to run right in and continued faulty intelligence as to what was occurring. But, that is the normal result of critical incidents like this. It takes time to gain control and amass sufficient assets to handle the situation. Try it sometime and tell me how it goes for you, supercop.
    Dude you are all over the place with your ramblings..you really need to get over yourself. Take it easy pal or maybe you are a woman in Love with Jan Jordan?? You seem to defend her a lot. Maybe you should go to a forum that is only up on current events because you seem to have an issue with stuff from the past.

Geared up, since when does an on-duty cop need to gear-up? When I go to work I am already geared-up. Don’t even try to sell the B.S. that we can all see coming from you that you have to get your rifle out of the rack and put a vest on crap.

HOSTAGE situation WTF, when was that ever mentioned?? You read to many crime novels my friend and I sure hope you are not a supervisor or better yet in Law Enforcement. You sound like a typical computer geek nerd that has never done anything substantial in his life.

A few parting words my friend go F’ yourself and get off our board this forum is not for feeble minded people like yourself.

Unregistered
    Dude you are all over the place with your ramblings..you really need to get over yourself. Take it easy pal or maybe you are a woman in Love with Jan Jordan?? You seem to defend her a lot. Maybe you should go to a forum that is only up on current events because you seem to have an issue with stuff from the past.

Geared up, since when does an on-duty cop need to gear-up? When I go to work I am already geared-up. Don’t even try to sell the B.S. that we can all see coming from you that you have to get your rifle out of the rack and put a vest on crap.

HOSTAGE situation WTF, when was that ever mentioned?? You read to many crime novels my friend and I sure hope you are not a supervisor or better yet in Law Enforcement. You sound like a typical computer geek nerd that has never done anything substantial in his life.

A few parting words my friend go F’ yourself and get off our board this forum is not for feeble minded people like yourself.
    So, you carry your patrol rifle strapped to your chest while you drive around town? No. So, where do you have to get it? And, while always wore my vest when working, many deputies do not. They have to grab it out of the trunk and put it on, as happened at MSDHS. I can see why you wouldn't want me to mention that, as it sinks your foolish argument. Are you familiar with the active shooter protocols? The active shooter protocol changes when the active shooting stops. There a a couple of very good reasons for this, which I am not going to waste time explaining at this time. When the shooting stops, the incident protocol changes to a barricaded subject/hostage situation. How do I know this? Because I was in LE for over 3 decades. That is how I KNOW that a lot of your BS is just that, BS.

Now, it does not make any difference of you are in LE or not. I spent years with yahoos who were working LEOs who did not know anything about the job or the even the statutes that they were supposed to enforce. So, you are probably the rule rather than the exception.

Unregistered
    So, you carry your patrol rifle strapped to your chest while you drive around town? No. So, where do you have to get it? And, while always wore my vest when working, many deputies do not. They have to grab it out of the trunk and put it on, as happened at MSDHS. I can see why you wouldn't want me to mention that, as it sinks your foolish argument. Are you familiar with the active shooter protocols? The active shooter protocol changes when the active shooting stops. There a a couple of very good reasons for this, which I am not going to waste time explaining at this time. When the shooting stops, the incident protocol changes to a barricaded subject/hostage situation. How do I know this? Because I was in LE for over 3 decades. That is how I KNOW that a lot of your BS is just that, BS.

Now, it does not make any difference of you are in LE or not. I spent years with yahoos who were working LEOs who did not know anything about the job or the even the statutes that they were supposed to enforce. So, you are probably the rule rather than the exception.
    3 decades, yeah right. Well my rifle sits right next me, I hit a button to unlock it and it’s in my hand and ready to go. I don’t need to go to my trunk for anything. I guess you are okay with coming to work w/o a vest on??? What if your kid was in that school I guess you would be okay with a cop having to get dressed while your kid is getting murdered?

I see you never answered the other poster’s remarks on that hostage comment.

Unregistered
    3 decades, yeah right. Well my rifle sits right next me, I hit a button to unlock it and it’s in my hand and ready to go. I don’t need to go to my trunk for anything. I guess you are okay with coming to work w/o a vest on??? What if your kid was in that school I guess you would be okay with a cop having to get dressed while your kid is getting murdered?

You are apparently not BSO, you would know policy at the time said you did not need to wear your vest but had to have it readily accessible. Don't blame deputies, blame the people who made and changed policy.

Unregistered

First, it becoming increasingly clear that you are not a LE deputy for the BSO. Wearing of vests is optional, and it always was, though it used to require a medical exception [a rash was all that was needed for that, though]. That being said, I always wore my issued vest while in uniform and often in plain clothes. As to letting a kid get murdered in school while a LEO was putting on equipment to engage a dangerous threat, would it not be a much better idea to have security in place to PREVENT that threat from becoming a reality? After all, if you stop the threat at the front door, then no kids get shot. But wait. That costs money. Money that people do not want to spend. They are much more willing to allow this to happen again and simply blame the LEA who supplies the SRO. Yep, though the BCSB allowed the person to walk onto the campus with a rifle and shoot the place up, it is all the fault of the BSO. Got it.

As to addressing the change from acive shooter to barricaded subject/hostage situation, I addressed that in the post that YOU quoted. The protocol changes when the shooting stops. You might remember the shooting incident in May 2019 at the municipal building in Virginia Beach. Two LEOs entered under the active shooter protocol. They found and engaged the shooter, though one officer was shot in the chest and saved by his vest [we do not know if he put the vest on when he left the house or took time to do so before entering the building]. They chased him into an interior office and, not knowing if he was wounded, dead or simply a barricaded subject or whether there were any hostages in the room with him, they did not enter and continue the engagement. They waited 30 minutes to enter the office, 18 minutes after the SWAT team arrived. See what happened there? When the shooting stopped, the protocol changes from immediate engagement to contain and neutralize. By the way, the first officers who arrived at that particular shooting arrived 10 minutes after the shooting began and 4 minutes after the first 911 call was received. And they came from across the street, literally. The officers engaged the suspect 6 minutes after they entered the building. 12 people were killed in that incident. An incident which continued for 16 minutes before the police engaged the shooter. The MSDHS shooting comprised about 5:30 from start to finish. And, the LEOs in Virginia Beach were heralded as heroes. The difference in the two incidents? The media. No one was looking for a scapegoat, in Virginia. They were in Parkland.

Unregistered
    People never have a problem letting facts get in the way of a good story. I would say she sucked but we all know she never sucked.

Unregistered
    People never have a problem letting facts get in the way of a good story. I would say she sucked but we all know she never sucked.
    You are correct, but she sure could like a popsicle to the stick and get splinter’s on her tongue.

Unregistered
    You are apparently not BSO, you would know policy at the time said you did not need to wear your vest but had to have it readily accessible. Don't blame deputies, blame the people who made and changed policy.
    Your correct but Temporary Tony has no problem blaming and firing deputies after changing policy!

Unregistered
    Anyone seen her? She should be working day and night for SI after the gifts he gave her. She helped sink his job the least she could do is help him try to win his job back. She is a typical woman only around until the cash runs out.
    How about this. She was new to BSO. What did her hair lip XO Devita do? He’s the failure. Incomplete clown. He should have been fired. But Sgt motors allowed him to retire. And now devita is a Seminole cop. See what’s going here?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567