Sheriff Gregory Tony will win the primary - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Swinging salami

Turkeys be helping the cause

Unregistered
    Unlikely he will win the primary but if he does the place will only fall further into the abyss. Mark my words if he is the next sheriff of Broward you will have a mass exodus and a federal consent decree will be he next stop.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Unlikely he will win the primary but if he does the place will only fall further into the abyss. Mark my words if he is the next sheriff of Broward you will have a mass exodus and a federal consent decree will be he next stop.
    So glad I’m in the DROP

Unregistered
    So glad I’m in the DROP
    Congrats and be safe out there.

Unregistered
    So glad I’m in the DROP
    Leave now. DROP that uniform off now do us all a favor and go slug. Your not working only stealing.

Unregistered
    I still think Scott wins in a landslide. He has the black community behind him!

Unregistered
    I still think Scott wins in a landslide. He has the black community behind him!
    This has got to be a joke! You do realize that both Pollock and Tony are black right?

Pollock has years of experience but definitely has some of Scott's baggage to explain

Tony has less law enforcement experience but ran his own business

My bet is no way Scott wins

Unregistered
    Scott has the momentum don't get it confused. He is leading in the donors. He is leading in dollars. You Tony lovers are just in denial.

Unregistered
    The only thing Tony can win is maybe 2nd place in a dance contest. Scotty is looking like bobo the clown with a sad face and his hand out for any dollar he can get! Both pathetic and a disgrace to BSO!

Unregistered

It's your attitude.. dude

As of today, Tony has at least $540K more in campaign donations than Israel. Sussman, the donor, like Israel, supported Hillary and GILLUM. Sussman did NOT support DeSantis' campaign for Governor.

Sussman chose Tony over Israel and made a BIG donation.

It's not the facts- or the blame that is making Scott lose on the ground. Again, it's his arrogance and haughty demeanor. It's the "mosquito's in the room that you just can't swat" menopausal women in tow, and the contemptuous scowl of his spouse that makes people question " Do we really need this guy back?"

A DEMOCRAT dissed him. He needed that donation.
    Personality MATTERS. The blue shirts are viewed as race baiting antagonists. Their point, while valid, is yesterdays news. It's Emma Gonzalez' ripped jeans, it's Scott Rothstein's auction. It's 15 minutes is over.

Good luck trying to spin a former GILLUM donor and supporter as a DeSantis puppet. The Parkland parents had nothing to offer Sussman. He's a multimillionaire.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast