D2

Thread: D2

Unregistered

D2

Did the boss come see D2’s roll call and check if the guys are ok? Asking for a friend? I see him singing and dancing at alot of Bull$hit parties, I wonder if he’s checking on his “grunts” that just lost one of their brother’s.

Unregistered
    The last idiot didn’t think he didn’t his troops either. Lol

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did the boss come see D2’s roll call and check if the guys are ok? Asking for a friend? I see him singing and dancing at alot of Bull$hit parties, I wonder if he’s checking on his “grunts” that just lost one of their brother’s.
    Of course he didn’t he is to bus grabbing his jink and being a typical moolie.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Of course he didn’t! The man would rather be buck dancing for a couple of votes. YOU HAD ONE JOB TONY! ONE JOB AND YOU BLEW IT! I can’t wait till you get voted out and I see you as a civilian. W O R T H L E S S

Unregistered
    He didn’t. Instead he sent his goonies from command who were forced to be there to pretend like they cared. Worthless.