Friends of Scott Israel
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Friends of Scott Israel

You have one more chance. I need you to put a second mortgage on your house. I need you to cash in the 401k. Sell all the jewelry. I now need you to donate all that money to his campaign. He will promise you fortune and fame if he wins. Trust him he is an amazing leader. He has 40yrs of experience. He has photos with Hilary Clinton and Debbie Wasserman Shultz. These two are the pillars of trust and integrity. If you cross him you may fall victim to ARKANCIDE which is a suspicious death linked to the Cintons

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You have one more chance. I need you to put a second mortgage on your house. I need you to cash in the 401k. Sell all the jewelry. I now need you to donate all that money to his campaign. He will promise you fortune and fame if he wins. Trust him he is an amazing leader. He has 40yrs of experience. He has photos with Hilary Clinton and Debbie Wasserman Shultz. These two are the pillars of trust and integrity. If you cross him you may fall victim to ARKANCIDE which is a suspicious death linked to the Cintons
    I hear Steve Drum is donating so he won't get transferred out of SID.

Unregistered
    Last week the friends of Scott were so big and tough. They felt like their messiah had returned. but when the dust settled they realized it was only a mirage. Do some soul searching this weekend. Do you really want to continue to have faith in a man who doesn't have a chance of winning next August?

Unregistered
    Israel will win by major numbers in August 2020

Unregistered
    Israel the garbage bucket wont set foot at the psb again. The garbage was shown the door in January and the senate sealed the pathological liars fate. Bso is free from that corrupt crew.

Unregistered
    The only way Scotty can come close to winning is if he said he was gay. That's how things work nowadays since everyone that wants an upper hand on advancement and throws down a card that pinns blame on everything else but the person they actually are. And God forbid if you vote for someone else. Lawsuits and labeling will follow soon after against all that voted otherwise. After all, he did switch parties to become Sheriff...Why not switch your sexual orientation?
    Good luck Scotty. The other alternative would be to transition. Sheriff TranScotty Israel is kinda catchy.

Unregistered
    Yes he will; and then he'll lose the general by a landslide.

Unregistered
    Take the job they are offering Scott. You are not going to win and the pay is ok. The housing market will reward you with a profit on your home. You can get a new start and have a good life in that small town. Seriously think about it!

Unregistered

Yes Scott

It’s a three man Dept bring your bff Ira, you got this

Unregistered
    If you have any offer take it before they get another application

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast