Capt Ortiz has finally promised to Attend on tweeter a CIP Hearing to Defend himself - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wait for years Javier has ben telling us not to speak to cip and now hes going to speak to cip. Is he not following his own advise or was it bad advise and he’s only looking out for him self like always?????
    When are the "troops" going to learn? Ortiz is not a good person, out for himself and hoping his buddy makes him Chief. Forget about him and worry about the real danger, morons like him. They will eventually be the reason why voters will.change 112 or city charter to make it difficult for us.

Unregistered

Captain is his own man

Everybody here is a "Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Morning Quarterback." Don't worry so much what Captain Ortiz will do or not do. If you haven't notice, Ortiz is his own man and not swayed by the Peanut Gallery. He's done just fine without anybodies input. I'll put my money on Ortiz that he will come up as a Victor not a Victim. Captain, do your thing and don't worry about the noise.

Unregistered
    Everybody here is a "Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Morning Quarterback." Don't worry so much what Captain Ortiz will do or not do. If you haven't notice, Ortiz is his own man and not swayed by the Peanut Gallery. He's done just fine without anybodies input. I'll put my money on Ortiz that he will come up as a Victor not a Victim. Captain, do your thing and don't worry about the noise.
    I do t think he’s worried at all about the noise

Unregistered
    I think at the end IA and the Chief will protect him.

Unregistered
    Yeah cause he knows the heat is on. He wants to use the blame game excuse. Ultimately your responsible
    I am sure the a black captain is ready to outsmart the Comepinga Investigative Pinguas

Unregistered
    I think at the end IA and the Chief will protect him.
    With mayor giving the blessing and forgiving all sins past, present and future

Unregistered
    I am sure the a black captain is ready to outsmart the Comepinga Investigative Pinguas
    His untouchable. He can do what ever he wants. It’s his word against yours and he will be back on by young officers following his orders.

Unregistered
    His untouchable. He can do what ever he wants. It’s his word against yours and he will be back on by young officers following his orders.
    Envy is one of the seven sacred sins.

Unregistered
    Well Nestor did you anonymously show up and the CIP hearing today or did you slither away. Thought you might want to see the Schif show today.

Unregistered

I smell indictments in the air...

When is all said and done and we get down to who was involved in trying to set up Ortiz for Time Theft, I have a pretty good idea that Max Valdes, Nestor and company will be some of the names that will be mentioned. Stay tuned

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast