+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31
 
  1. #11
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who do you consider the primary and why is he QRU, and no one there I know was an active FOP rep only one short time cop on the board.

    The didnít loose subpoena power They expanded it just ask Ortiz, they have to consult with the state attorney to make sure they arenít interfering with a open case. They tried to get included under 112 to make it mandatory you hag to talk to them. They in fact have a d are trying to get rid of our 112 protections.

    All the other chiefs wiped their backside with the CIP recommendations. But this one has other plans therefore heís working with them.

    Ortiz and Baby D know the rules and fought inside the rules, besides IA not to bright in their investigations much less their paperwork.

    The current director was a cop and assigned to IA with the department she worked with. She hates proactive cops and has the liberal thinking of the Northeast US. She also become an attorney while in IA.

    The CIP is already looking for more changes and powers in the next charter revision.
    Lol! Your source is Ortiz? The same idiot who has been caught lying! Lmao.

    Atleast try to research it yourself. I've made a ton of records request, all free, and I've read the documents myself. Maybe it's my JD mentality but that's why I read the facts and not trust second hand information, especially from that moron.

    You want to make sure the CIP doesn't crush our bill of rights, then dont encourage stupid crap like what baby D did or what Ortiz and Lugo does daily. Other chiefs worked with the CIP, look it up, it's not a secret.

    Bro you must be oblivious to the obvious. I've heard Ortiz on one of his pathetic rants about the CIP and how powerless they are but he still goes after them. Guess they are not so powerless like he says. I'm still blown away at the fact that you ate citing ortiz!? Wow, the guy has straight up been caught by IA and the SAO's office.

  2. #12
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol! Your source is Ortiz? The same idiot who has been caught lying! Lmao.

    Atleast try to research it yourself. I've made a ton of records request, all free, and I've read the documents myself. Maybe it's my JD mentality but that's why I read the facts and not trust second hand information, especially from that moron.

    You want to make sure the CIP doesn't crush our bill of rights, then dont encourage stupid crap like what baby D did or what Ortiz and Lugo does daily. Other chiefs worked with the CIP, look it up, it's not a secret.

    Bro you must be oblivious to the obvious. I've heard Ortiz on one of his pathetic rants about the CIP and how powerless they are but he still goes after them. Guess they are not so powerless like he says. I'm still blown away at the fact that you ate citing ortiz!? Wow, the guy has straight up been caught by IA and the SAO's office.
    Bedpan Danny, you forgot to block your IP address. The only JD by your name is when your Juggling ****s in your mouth

  3. #13
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bedpan Danny, you forgot to block your IP address. The only JD by your name is when your Juggling ****s in your mouth
    Oh damn! I thought I was using a VPN? Bro, I looked up Danny, I'm impressed how a nobody that many of you talk about actually irks some of you. Ortiz and michael use to go berserk over him at the meetings. You guys are as much a loser than he is.

    Papo, check my IP all you want, won't change the fact that I'm not danny boy. Mira, you got a problem, meet me on my 12 at exquisito, I work b shift.

    Tall all the sh*t you want about the CIP but it won't change the fact that we will always loose when you support dumb dumb and numb nuts all the time, someone needs to bake act them. I also support making rainbow shirts in support of ortiz and Lugo relationship!

  4. #14
    Unregistered
    Guest

    You can say all you want...

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh damn! I thought I was using a VPN? Bro, I looked up Danny, I'm impressed how a nobody that many of you talk about actually irks some of you. Ortiz and michael use to go berserk over him at the meetings. You guys are as much a loser than he is.

    Papo, check my IP all you want, won't change the fact that I'm not danny boy. Mira, you got a problem, meet me on my 12 at exquisito, I work b shift.

    Tall all the sh*t you want about the CIP but it won't change the fact that we will always loose when you support dumb dumb and numb nuts all the time, someone needs to bake act them. I also support making rainbow shirts in support of ortiz and Lugo relationship!
    Speaking of Numb Nuts, when you get in trouble, you don't waste time and plead for Ortiz to assist you in getting you out of your particular mess whether you did something incorrect or not. It might be a petty complaint or something worse, dereliction of duty. The Nestor's and MaxiPad's of the world have a very short memory or Amnesea when it comes to a greatful heart when Ortiz has been there to assist them in the past. BTW, the Rainbow Brothers (Tommy & Matt) are the ones with Gender confusion not the ones that you disparaged. Enough said.

  5. #15
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol! Your source is Ortiz? The same idiot who has been caught lying! Lmao.

    Atleast try to research it yourself. I've made a ton of records request, all free, and I've read the documents myself. Maybe it's my JD mentality but that's why I read the facts and not trust second hand information, especially from that moron.

    You want to make sure the CIP doesn't crush our bill of rights, then dont encourage stupid crap like what baby D did or what Ortiz and Lugo does daily. Other chiefs worked with the CIP, look it up, it's not a secret.

    Bro you must be oblivious to the obvious. I've heard Ortiz on one of his pathetic rants about the CIP and how powerless they are but he still goes after them. Guess they are not so powerless like he says. I'm still blown away at the fact that you ate citing ortiz!? Wow, the guy has straight up been caught by IA and the SAO's office.
    No my source isnt and has not been Ortiz more people than you can read,watch, and talk to these crazy board members. So your right I donít listen to Ortiz.

    The CIP wants to erode and water down your 112 rights. They want to become the investigative body for the city instead of IA they say that all the time. My concern is they start with the idea cops are guilty. Then start the investigations and taint their investigations from the start to to prove guilt instead of innocent till the facts prove guilt.

    Powerless yes the have their own silly early warning list and look at that before the find you guilty. They can not dish out discipline nor enforce it, only recommend it to the chief. They have subpoena power only with the approval of the state attorney. However donít worry they are pushing to get full subpoena power and the ability to force you to talk to them, along with additional powers in the next charter review.

    However it looks like you donít like Ortiz and he can do no right. I didnít care for his methods either heís on the crazy side, but you have to admit he stood up for cops and speaks his mind and is not politically correct that for sure.

  6. #16
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No my source isnt and has not been Ortiz more people than you can read,watch, and talk to these crazy board members. So your right I donít listen to Ortiz.

    The CIP wants to erode and water down your 112 rights. They want to become the investigative body for the city instead of IA they say that all the time. My concern is they start with the idea cops are guilty. Then start the investigations and taint their investigations from the start to to prove guilt instead of innocent till the facts prove guilt.

    Powerless yes the have their own silly early warning list and look at that before the find you guilty. They can not dish out discipline nor enforce it, only recommend it to the chief. They have subpoena power only with the approval of the state attorney. However donít worry they are pushing to get full subpoena power and the ability to force you to talk to them, along with additional powers in the next charter review.

    However it looks like you donít like Ortiz and he can do no right. I didnít care for his methods either heís on the crazy side, but you have to admit he stood up for cops and speaks his mind and is not politically correct that for sure.
    They donít want to take over IA stop the bs Whortiz Gang of misfits they conduct oversight
    In a much needed department with a history of corruption

  7. #17
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No my source isnt and has not been Ortiz more people than you can read,watch, and talk to these crazy board members. So your right I donít listen to Ortiz.

    The CIP wants to erode and water down your 112 rights. They want to become the investigative body for the city instead of IA they say that all the time. My concern is they start with the idea cops are guilty. Then start the investigations and taint their investigations from the start to to prove guilt instead of innocent till the facts prove guilt.

    Powerless yes the have their own silly early warning list and look at that before the find you guilty. They can not dish out discipline nor enforce it, only recommend it to the chief. They have subpoena power only with the approval of the state attorney. However donít worry they are pushing to get full subpoena power and the ability to force you to talk to them, along with additional powers in the next charter review.

    However it looks like you donít like Ortiz and he can do no right. I didnít care for his methods either heís on the crazy side, but you have to admit he stood up for cops and speaks his mind and is not politically correct that for sure.
    I agree with you on cip stuff. But ortiz? Really? There is no amount of right to out do his wrongs and anyone who tries to rationalize that is just a bit delusional. I've heard rants about his willingness to get someone out of a jam and of the likes, but that does not make up at all for the horrendous crap he has and continues to do. He is the reason one of us won't go home one day.

    That damn cip office will probably win any charter revisions so as long numb nuts and those who follow him continue on with this false plight of his. I've never seen so many blind followers in my life like this. We get our checks and are beholden to our kids and families but some of these guys would sell a left nut for him. Pure idiots.

  8. #18
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Wait for years Javier has ben telling us not to speak to cip and now hes going to speak to cip. Is he not following his own advise or was it bad advise and heís only looking out for him self like always?????

  9. #19
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wait for years Javier has ben telling us not to speak to cip and now hes going to speak to cip. Is he not following his own advise or was it bad advise and heís only looking out for him self like always?????
    Yeah cause he knows the heat is on. He wants to use the blame game excuse. Ultimately your responsible

  10. #20
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I doubt he will show

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •