Deputy commits suicide - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I dont understand how this is the sheriff's fault. Was the deputy under some sort of investigation?
    It's not the sheriff's fault at all. But the sheriff is not doing anything to try to at least provide an open forum by sending a message to the troops something to the effect that we care about you at BSO by at least sending out a video to the districts of the common stress of police work and depression that can result. If it can help at least one deputy it's a success.
    The thing is, BSO is not a family and really the command really dont see how that could bring in any significant votes for reelection.
    Maybe you're just naive or a boot kicker but the sheriff is supposed to steer the ship in the right direction and he's a piss poor sailor.

Unregistered
    I dont understand how this is the sheriff's fault. Was the deputy under some sort of investigation?
    Then you aren't a BSO employee if you don't understand. Deputies are worried about doing their jobs and being fired by this guy, ruining their family's lives in the process.

Unregistered
    Then you aren't a BSO employee if you don't understand. Deputies are worried about doing their jobs and being fired by this guy, ruining their family's lives in the process.
    I am a BSO employee and I understand the stresses of the job but I dont see how you can place a deputies suicide on the sheriff. Now, maybe if he were under investigation, suspended without pay or something to that effect. Truth is, we really don't know why he did this (unless he left a note). So, dont play the blame game.

Unregistered
    It's not the sheriff's fault at all. But the sheriff is not doing anything to try to at least provide an open forum by sending a message to the troops something to the effect that we care about you at BSO by at least sending out a video to the districts of the common stress of police work and depression that can result. If it can help at least one deputy it's a success.
    The thing is, BSO is not a family and really the command really dont see how that could bring in any significant votes for reelection.
    Maybe you're just naive or a boot kicker but the sheriff is supposed to steer the ship in the right direction and he's a piss poor sailor.
    You sir, are an idiot.

Unregistered
    Why don’t your Fake Temporary Tony put something out especially to the district where the employee last work. Without getting into the details. The agency lost another good deputy today. Mental Health is real and effect first responders. Can some of the dumb a__es in command go to the district roll calls and offered assistance if need be. Don’t leave this up to some rookie inexperience sergeant. BSO is a toilet with this command. And Temporary you will not speak at the funeral (Good Morning, I said Good Morning). “No Leadership follow the Dummies “. As of this writing no command has show up anywhere at any BSO facilities to say what occurred.💯
    This I agree with. Something should have been put out to the employees.

Unregistered
    I agree, everyone is stressed about who is next

Unregistered
    This I agree with. Something should have been put out to the employees.
    The Sheriff does not care he’s in campaign mode. Bottom line is to look out for one another and never expect anything from the agency. May he Rest In Peace.

Unregistered
    The Sheriff does not care he’s in campaign mode. Bottom line is to look out for one another and never expect anything from the agency. May he Rest In Peace.
    Instead of writing on this forum send us a link to the GoFundMe you started

Unregistered
    You sir, are an idiot.
    And you sir, madam or shim are a bootlicking douchebag! Certainly not a cop and even if you are, you really aren't a real cop.

Unregistered
    Stop all this crap.

Rest In Peace.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast