PRT gets us Banned !!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Here is what sums up PRT the director put alain cruz, a useless pos, in PRT, who went home and gym and honedepot like 150 times in 3-4 months while pcb followed him. Pull his IA file its public record now he got 30 days off dont know why the PBA saved him

Unregistered
    Why can’t our idiot command staff just be honest for once. The chance of PRT stopping an active shooter is almost nil. Most active shooter situations are over in a few minutes. The district guys are the ones who will get there first and most likely take care of it. PRT or SRT or RDF might get there to assist with the aftermath, but most likely not the actual incident. The district guys should be getting the training and be fully staffed, not this ridiculous PRT vanity unit. PRT is smoke and mirrors so our incompetent command staff can say “look what we did.” MDPD is an embarrassing shadow of its former self.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why can’t our idiot command staff just be honest for once. The chance of PRT stopping an active shooter is almost nil. Most active shooter situations are over in a few minutes. The district guys are the ones who will get there first and most likely take care of it. PRT or SRT or RDF might get there to assist with the aftermath, but most likely not the actual incident. The district guys should be getting the training and be fully staffed, not this ridiculous PRT vanity unit. PRT is smoke and mirrors so our incompetent command staff can say “look what we did.” MDPD is an embarrassing shadow of its former self.
    They won’t admit that PRT is a joke because that would mean Commissioner Joe Martinez was right at the commission meeting. I have been here for a long time and this is by far this worst misuse of resources I have ever seen. Worse than SPORT & look how that unit ended. Funny thing is some of these people plan to run Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Here is what sums up PRT the director put alain cruz, a useless pos, in PRT, who went home and gym and honedepot like 150 times in 3-4 months while pcb followed him. Pull his IA file its public record now he got 30 days off dont know why the PBA saved him
    I dare you to go tell this crap you write tough guy to his face !!! You won’t because like every other pu$$y on this blog you hide behind the darkness of your room and keyboard!!!

The man has done shit you wouldn’t even dream of for this department. We are all allowed to make mistakes in life !!

Unregistered
    I dare you to go tell this crap you write tough guy to his face !!! You won’t because like every other pu$$y on this blog you hide behind the darkness of your room and keyboard!!!

The man has done shit you wouldn’t even dream of for this department. We are all allowed to make mistakes in life !!
    You're right he has done things I will never do...like go to the gym and his house and to home depot on duty!!!! PRT 90 he can defend himself stop already.

Unregistered
    During the Purdy era, our Department deployed Crime Prevention Units in most, if not all Districts at the time. Staffed by uniformed patrol officers, unencumbered by calls for service and charged with patrolling identified “Hot Spots,” arriving as first responders to priority calls, as 25 Silent, 37s and 38s, before area units could, securing crime scenes, safeguarding witnesses and often apprehending still on-scene offender(s). For a patrol oriented officer, this was an elite; coveted assignment. Then the years of the specialized alphabet units arrived. Every time a crisis arose, the command staff listened to the proponents and created a new specialized unit to address the predicament. PRT is no difference.

The fact is the Districts are and have always been the first line of defense against crime and disorder. Property led, managed and staffed, the districts can provide most patrol and investigative services our decentralized, UMSA areas could ever need. Granted, investigative services are justly needed and must be properly staffed. For instance, Districts’ GIU serve an invaluable investigative service when detectives are specifically charged with investigating Crime Against Persons and this should include Domestic Violence (DV), as bringing the investigative personnel closer to DV victims, may help victims break the cycle of fear and dependency often associated with DV. The same could be said of Robberies by Sudden Snatching and other robberies where offenders use only physical force to perpetrate the crime. Crimes against Property, Burglaries, Thefts, Auto Thefts and even minor Frauds could and should be investigated by Districts’ GIUs. The same must be said of statutory compliance like FSS 538.20 Inspection of regulated metals property and records. FSS 539.001 The Florida Pawn broking Act. FSS 812.055 Physical inspection of junkyards, scrap metal processing plants, salvage yards, licensed motor vehicle or vessel dealers, repair shops, parking lots, public garages, towing and storage facilities. Districts’ CST must be retained, as there are always exigencies for a semi-covert unit to address what regular; specific mission defined GIU detectives should not. Such violations may include street level vice and narcotics operations.

PRTs must definitely have important roles at all districts, working in concert with Districts’ CAU, PRT officers would be the first responders when CAU personnel identify an individual who is a potential threat to him or herself or calls of that nature are dispatched. Working in concert with Dade’s Mental Health professional and the SAO, most potential threats can be identified and difused before the parties harm others or themselves. When PRTs are not engaged in thwarting potential mental health situations, they can and should be assisting patrol units with the above cited calls the old CPUs handled.

Unregistered
    You're right he has done things I will never do...like go to the gym and his house and to home depot on duty!!!! PRT 90 he can defend himself stop already.
    AC had multiple complaints from dopers for missing money. Got a heads up when PCB was setting him up. bottom line, he’s a crooked cop that has no business wearing the badge.

Unregistered
    AC had multiple complaints from dopers for missing money. Got a heads up when PCB was setting him up. bottom line, he’s a crooked cop that has no business wearing the badge.
    His boys worked in ccs at the time.

Unregistered
    Fake news
    PRT is the Best.

Unregistered
    We would love to see the memo. Please post.
    You asked, so here it is in text, word for word.

November 22, 2019

U.S. Coast Guard Air Station Miami is proud to be a friend of the Opa-Locka
    community and partner with federal, state and local first responders and law
    enforcement. As a supporter of the community, I have maintained a liberal policy
    regarding access to our federal facility as well as its recreational amenities which are
    purchased and maintained by unit personnel for use by unit personnel. However,
    following several events which conflict with the U.S. Coast Guard's core values
    of Honor, Respect and Devotion to duty, I have closed our base to the Miami-Dade
    Police Department effective immediately. I look forward to continuing to foster
    professional relationships with our local law enforcement agencies and will provide
    my unconditional support for the exceptional service they provide in our community.
    Miami-Dade officers having official business on Air Station Miami should direct
    any requests for entry or general questions to my Executive Officer, Commander
    Ryan Matson, at 305-953-2102.

Sincerely,
    Shawn Koch, Captain
    U.S. Coast Guard
    Commanding Officer

So there is it, not fake news and not lies. All it took was a bunch of idiots in PRT to screw it
    up for everyone. So take a bow you jerks.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast