PRT gets us Banned !!!
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

PRT gets us Banned !!!

The Opa-Locka military kicked out all MDPD personal from their facilities because of PRT...

Bunch of immature individuals!!!! I’ve been working out there for years, now MDPD officers not allowed because bunch of young disrespectful punks representing us in a NEGATIVE way !!

Unregistered
    What happened??? Give details

Unregistered
    A Captain from the US Coast Guard overheard the PRT clowns talking profanity & going completely against the MDPD mission statement. Apparently this was an ongoing issue and he had enough. He then wrote a letter to JP, advising him all MDPD personnel are banned from going there.

Completely embarrassing and it displays the lack of control JP has of this department. Don’t cry later, Little General, when other agencies won’t hire you (Miami Beach).

Of course, nothing will come out of this since PRT are the protected arrogant rookies who can do no wrong.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A Captain from the US Coast Guard overheard the PRT clowns talking profanity & going completely against the MDPD mission statement. Apparently this was an ongoing issue and he had enough. He then wrote a letter to JP, advising him all MDPD personnel are banned from going there.

Completely embarrassing and it displays the lack of control JP has of this department. Don’t cry later, Little General, when other agencies won’t hire you (Miami Beach).

Of course, nothing will come out of this since PRT are the protected arrogant rookies who can do no wrong.
    Wait, I thought only SRT can work out on duty per the SOP? How is it PRT is working out on duty??? No wonder they are never there to help us out.

Unregistered
    The department joke !! PRT and nobody is laughing.

Unregistered
    Fake news!

Unregistered
    Wait, I thought only SRT can work out on duty per the SOP? How is it PRT is working out on duty??? No wonder they are never there to help us out.
    PBA was asked for approval which they did. But no one announced it. Was kept a secret until now I guess.

Unregistered
    Fake news!
    Fake news you say PRT clown? Shall I post the memorandum to the Director?

Doesn’t surprise me one bit. That sergeant had been in hot water in the past. Shouldn’t have even been allowed to promote. This is the result.

Unregistered

Doesn’t surprise me one bit. That sergeant had been in hot water in the past. Shouldn’t have even been allowed to promote. This is the result.
    We would love to see the memo. Please post.

Unregistered

More lies, all fake news. PRT Lt. has done a great job selecting our sgts. Just because a few officers do something wrong, doesn’t mean it’s the whole unit.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast