PRT gets us Banned !!! - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    What a shame and embarrassment for this department!!! But nobody cares, that we have fallen from our core values !!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You asked, so here it is in text, word for word.

November 22, 2019

U.S. Coast Guard Air Station Miami is proud to be a friend of the Opa-Locka
    community and partner with federal, state and local first responders and law
    enforcement. As a supporter of the community, I have maintained a liberal policy
    regarding access to our federal facility as well as its recreational amenities which are
    purchased and maintained by unit personnel for use by unit personnel. However,
    following several events which conflict with the U.S. Coast Guard's core values
    of Honor, Respect and Devotion to duty, I have closed our base to the Miami-Dade
    Police Department effective immediately. I look forward to continuing to foster
    professional relationships with our local law enforcement agencies and will provide
    my unconditional support for the exceptional service they provide in our community.
    Miami-Dade officers having official business on Air Station Miami should direct
    any requests for entry or general questions to my Executive Officer, Commander
    Ryan Matson, at 305-953-2102.

Sincerely,
    Shawn Koch, Captain
    U.S. Coast Guard
    Commanding Officer

So there is it, not fake news and not lies. All it took was a bunch of idiots in PRT to screw it
    up for everyone. So take a bow you jerks.
    True stuff....lol i seen it and was waiting for someone to post it..

Unregistered
    True stuff....lol i seen it and was waiting for someone to post it..
    That letter is fake. FAKE NEWS!!!

Unregistered
    Fake news
    PRT is the Best.
    Wow, that letter says it all, even the name of the coast guard official and a number, what a disgrace, truly beyond the pale

Unregistered
    The phone number is not fake, call it and find out. The only guys that would defend this kind of repugnant behavior is the prt squad.

Unregistered
    The phone number is not fake, call it and find out. The only guys that would defend this kind of repugnant behavior is the prt squad.
    Nothing to see here Bello will still make Major and Prt will thrive because the DD has invested interest there.

Unregistered
    Nothing to see here Bello will still make Major and Prt will thrive because the DD has invested interest there.
    So they work out in duty secretly against sop, they kick fat people off PRT, they bad mouth women during workouts..... to pretty much we have a high school gym class going on.

Unregistered
    And a sgt that got charged with tampering with evidence. Gotta love it
    Disband this bunch of clowns

Unregistered
    Yeah genius, if you thinks its fake then call the number on the memo its 305-953-2102 in case your alzheimers
    already kicked in.

Unregistered
    Yeah genius, if you thinks its fake then call the number on the memo its 305-953-2102 in case your alzheimers
    already kicked in.
    Number works!!!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast