+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 109
 
  1. #41
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lmao granny! Pathetic. The military and American cops are 90% in strong support of our President! Remember Behngazi!!! We do!
    Try to cancel out our votes and remove President Trump, and you will have a heavily armed, trained and motivated American military and American police force to answer to. All enemies foreign and domestic....... Do you democrats remember what happened to your party members who killed President Lincoln and tried to kill his cabinet members in that failed coup of 1865?
    Blah blah blah. Remember that one time someone affiliated with something did that thing that resulted in that other thing? Ted Bundy was a republican.. just saying.🤔 Based on your logic, all Republicans are serial killers.. 🙅*♀️

  2. #42
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Blah blah blah. Remember that one time someone affiliated with something did that thing that resulted in that other thing? Ted Bundy was a republican.. just saying.🤔 Based on your logic, all Republicans are serial killers.. 🙅*♀️
    The biggest hurdle for Dems is silent majority of African Americans who voted and will vote for Trump. Mark my words he will win again.

    I have a 50 50 chance if being correct.

  3. #43
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lmao granny! Pathetic. The military and American cops are 90% in strong support of our President! Remember Behngazi!!! We do!
    Try to cancel out our votes and remove President Trump, and you will have a heavily armed, trained and motivated American military and American police force to answer to. All enemies foreign and domestic....... Do you democrats remember what happened to your party members who killed President Lincoln and tried to kill his cabinet members in that failed coup of 1865?
    Ha! Trump lost the popular vote already and has only gone down from there with all his drama. He doubts and questions the experience of military officials, chain of command, and the UCMJ. He attacks military heroes and their families. Being in the military and a cop, I know soldiers and cops who voted for him and will not again if they get a second chance. You are wrong. 90% is your waaaayyyyy exaggerated made up B.S. number. Stop with the lies.

  4. #44
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Blah blah blah. Remember that one time someone affiliated with something did that thing that resulted in that other thing? Ted Bundy was a republican.. just saying.🤔 Based on your logic, all Republicans are serial killers.. 🙅*♀️
    That's the best you got? I don't think you're too dumb not to see the pattern of theft and fraud , organized rape and murder by Democratic party members trying to own humans before and after the war. That's a little more serious than one thing resulting in another thing. You leftists said America is a racist country built with slave labor. Ok, but who owned them?? You just cant stand that Americans are finally understanding the democrats play book. Enslave students minds with Karl Marx , enslave and lynch black people, establish the klan, steal money with disgusting high taxes, control the media, and start CIA wars. Your white and black Democrats created the ghetto, by NOT fufilling the election time promises of investment and used Washington funds to line your own pockets. THAT'S how Maxine Waters and people like Elijah Cummings became millionaires. Stop babbling about Ted Bundy and use what intellectual abilities you may have and do your OWN research. Lmk.

  5. #45
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Amen

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess Henderson clinic will be packed!

    Trump was sent from heaven to save this country from Self destruction. Only we can keep it GREAT after his 8 years of service.

    God bless the USA.
    We were one election away from soaring taxes, illegal aliens flooding into already decimated cities, rampant crime wave similar to what the genius Jimmy Carter created on the streets of miami, and more body bags with dead Americans caused by the warmonger Hillary Clinton. She even had the help of dirty FBI AND CIA AGENTS and Democrat activists pretending to be real news people.
    Thank you President Trump!

  6. #46
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's the best you got? I don't think you're too dumb not to see the pattern of theft and fraud , organized rape and murder by Democratic party members trying to own humans before and after the war. That's a little more serious than one thing resulting in another thing. You leftists said America is a racist country built with slave labor. Ok, but who owned them?? You just cant stand that Americans are finally understanding the democrats play book. Enslave students minds with Karl Marx , enslave and lynch black people, establish the klan, steal money with disgusting high taxes, control the media, and start CIA wars. Your white and black Democrats created the ghetto, by NOT fufilling the election time promises of investment and used Washington funds to line your own pockets. THAT'S how Maxine Waters and people like Elijah Cummings became millionaires. Stop babbling about Ted Bundy and use what intellectual abilities you may have and do your OWN research. Lmk.
    It is just common sense that people from both parties and different regions vote for and against something they believe in. But here is a quick history lesson for you about some of your lies in that post. Stop with the lies..

    "Conservative commentator and radio show host Larry Elder made a series of claims about slavery and civil rights during a June 20 appearance on "Fox & Friends."

    His remarks came after anchor Ainsley Earhardt called attention to a moment during the June 19 congressional hearing on reparations when former NFL athlete Burgess Owens said he left the Democratic Party because it was "part of slavery."

    "Republicans did not own slaves," Elder said. "Democrats owned slaves. Democrats founded the KKK. Democrats opposed the 13th Amendment, the 14th Amendment, the 15th Amendment. As a percentage of the party, more Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964 than did Democrats. Maybe Democrats ought to sue themselves for reparations."

    That’s a lot to unpack, so we decided to break Elder’s statement up into four parts. We reached out to Kevin Kruse, professor of history at Princeton University, who has addressed some of the same claims on Twitter. Then we talked to a few other historians for their thoughts.

    One detail we’ll mention at the top: The political parties of the past are not the same parties we know today. In fact, they reversed platforms midway through the 20th century.

    Elaine Frantz, professor of history at Kent State University, said Reconstruction-era Republicans were focused on strengthening federal control over the former confederacy to protect civil rights. As a result, the party enjoyed support from the majority of black southerners.

    Democrats, on the other hand, wanted to "restore the economic and political power of the former slaveholding elites and suppress black political and economic advances," Frantz said. Most white southerners were Democrats.

    "This alignment changes in the 1920s and 1930s," Frantz said, noting how black Americans were swayed to the Democratic Party as Republicans focused on law-and-order policing and Democratic President Franklin Delano Roosevelt pushed for social and economic justice.

    This context matters, because Elder’s claims could imply to many that today’s Democrats would have been pro-slavery in another era.

    "Republicans did not own slaves. Democrats owned slaves."
    The claim that Republicans did not own slaves is false, and Elder corrected the record on Twitter the next day.

    "Republicans were obviously the party of abolition, but there were in fact Republicans who owned slaves," Kruse told us.

    Francis P. Blair, one of the Republican Party’s founders, owned slaves while he presided over the 1856 Republican convention and was a delegate in 1860, Kruse said.

    Benjamin Burton, who served twice as a state legislator in Delaware under the Whig party before becoming a Republican later in life, also owned slaves, according to his obituary. In fact, his 28 slaves made him Delaware’s leading slave-owner.

    Blair and Burton were not the only two. After conservative filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza made a similar claim on Twitter, Kruse and other historians on Twitter identified eight more prominent Republicans who also owned slaves in 1860.

    "As to no Republicans ever owning slaves, I was wrong, and I've corrected it on social media," Elder said in a statement to PolitiFact. "There were at least 10."

    "Democrats founded the KKK."
    The claim that Democrats founded the KKK claim is misleading, and PolitiFact has fact-checked similar claims twice before, in 2013 and 2018.

    Many southern whites during the 1860s and 1870s were, in fact, Democrats, and some joined the Ku Klux Klan. But there’s no evidence that the group was founded by the Democratic Party. As we’ve noted in our previous fact-checks, the KKK was more of a grassroots development.

    Historians disagree on the exact year the KKK took form. But they do agree that it was founded between 1865 and 1867 by a group of Confederate veterans in Pulaski, Tenn., as a social fraternity that quickly morphed into a violent white supremacy group.

    "The men who started the Klan were southerners and almost certainly voted Democrat, but that’s a far cry from the claim that the party set up the organization," Kruse said.

    Frantz said the original KKK only existed in a "meaningful way" until 1871. Around 1920, a new, larger organization adopted the name. "And while the second Klan stood for different things in different regions, it was much more tied to the Republican than the Democratic Party," she said.

    "The Klan’s later history showed alliances with both parties," Kruse added. "At its peak power in the 1920s, the Klan aligned with the Democrats and Republicans in different states."

    Kruse said the KKK had particularly strong footing in Indiana, where the group’s leader was "a kingmaker in GOP politics and took down several GOP officials with a scandal."

    "Democrats opposed the 13th Amendment, the 14th Amendment, the 15th Amendment."
    It’s accurate that Democrats opposed the 13th, 14th and 15th amendments.

    The 13th Amendment abolished slavery, the 14th Amendment granted citizenship and equal protection under the law to anyone born in the United States, and the 15th Amendment guaranteed voting rights for men of all races.

    Historians we spoke to said the majority of Reconstruction-era Democrats did, in fact, oppose these three amendments. Republicans led the way each time.

    "As a percentage of the party, more Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964."
    More Republicans did vote for the Civil Rights Act of 1964, but the statement needs context, and the votes had bipartisan majorities.

    The act, best known for barring discrimination in public accommodations, was proposed by Democratic President John F. Kennedy and signed into law by Democratic President Lyndon B. Johnson.

    It first passed the House on Feb. 10, 1964, by a margin of 290-130. We looked at how members of each party voted in a 2010 fact-check.

    As we noted, 61% of Democrats (152 yeas and 96 nays) and 80% of Republicans (138 yeas and 34 nays) voted for the bill to pass the House.

    The Senate passed the bill on June 19, 1964, by a 73-27 margin, with about 69% of Democrats (46 yeas, 21 nays) and 82% of Republicans (27 yeas, 6 nays) voting for the measure on final passage.

    So, in both chambers of Congress, a greater percentage of Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964 than Democrats. Elder was right.

    Kruse said the claim can be misleading when used to suggest Republicans "were the prime mover on civil rights laws in the 1960s," since the act was proposed by a Democratic president, signed by a Democratic president and passed through a Democrat-led Congress.

    In a Twitter thread, Kruse argued that the votes were split more by region than by party, with southern members of both parties resisting the bill and northern members supporting it."

  7. #47
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Snowflake won t slap but he will lick

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ha! Trump lost the popular vote already and has only gone down from there with all his drama. He doubts and questions the experience of military officials, chain of command, and the UCMJ. He attacks military heroes and their families. Being in the military and a cop, I know soldiers and cops who voted for him and will not again if they get a second chance. You are wrong. 90% is your waaaayyyyy exaggerated made up B.S. number. Stop with the lies.
    You'd CRAP your little leftist panties if you were in the military tulip. And you're a liar , not a LEO! PATHETIC. Nice try , Stolen Valor. You would not last one shift as a LEO . You gave it away in your verbage butt pirate!!

  8. #48
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You'd CRAP your little leftist panties if you were in the military tulip. And you're a liar , not a LEO! PATHETIC. Nice try , Stolen Valor. You would not last one shift as a LEO . You gave it away in your verbage butt pirate!!
    You must be referring to General Goldenshower Bonespur.

  9. #49
    Unregistered
    Guest

    PERFECT thanks! Pathetic uninformed democrats, rewriting HISTORY.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is just common sense that people from both parties and different regions vote for and against something they believe in. But here is a quick history lesson for you about some of your lies in that post. Stop with the lies..

    "Conservative commentator and radio show host Larry Elder made a series of claims about slavery and civil rights during a June 20 appearance on "Fox & Friends."

    His remarks came after anchor Ainsley Earhardt called attention to a moment during the June 19 congressional hearing on reparations when former NFL athlete Burgess Owens said he left the Democratic Party because it was "part of slavery."

    "Republicans did not own slaves," Elder said. "Democrats owned slaves. Democrats founded the KKK. Democrats opposed the 13th Amendment, the 14th Amendment, the 15th Amendment. As a percentage of the party, more Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964 than did Democrats. Maybe Democrats ought to sue themselves for reparations."

    That’s a lot to unpack, so we decided to break Elder’s statement up into four parts. We reached out to Kevin Kruse, professor of history at Princeton University, who has addressed some of the same claims on Twitter. Then we talked to a few other historians for their thoughts.

    One detail we’ll mention at the top: The political parties of the past are not the same parties we know today. In fact, they reversed platforms midway through the 20th century.

    Elaine Frantz, professor of history at Kent State University, said Reconstruction-era Republicans were focused on strengthening federal control over the former confederacy to protect civil rights. As a result, the party enjoyed support from the majority of black southerners.

    Democrats, on the other hand, wanted to "restore the economic and political power of the former slaveholding elites and suppress black political and economic advances," Frantz said. Most white southerners were Democrats.

    "This alignment changes in the 1920s and 1930s," Frantz said, noting how black Americans were swayed to the Democratic Party as Republicans focused on law-and-order policing and Democratic President Franklin Delano Roosevelt pushed for social and economic justice.

    This context matters, because Elder’s claims could imply to many that today’s Democrats would have been pro-slavery in another era.

    "Republicans did not own slaves. Democrats owned slaves."
    The claim that Republicans did not own slaves is false, and Elder corrected the record on Twitter the next day.

    "Republicans were obviously the party of abolition, but there were in fact Republicans who owned slaves," Kruse told us.

    Francis P. Blair, one of the Republican Party’s founders, owned slaves while he presided over the 1856 Republican convention and was a delegate in 1860, Kruse said.

    Benjamin Burton, who served twice as a state legislator in Delaware under the Whig party before becoming a Republican later in life, also owned slaves, according to his obituary. In fact, his 28 slaves made him Delaware’s leading slave-owner.

    Blair and Burton were not the only two. After conservative filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza made a similar claim on Twitter, Kruse and other historians on Twitter identified eight more prominent Republicans who also owned slaves in 1860.

    "As to no Republicans ever owning slaves, I was wrong, and I've corrected it on social media," Elder said in a statement to PolitiFact. "There were at least 10."

    "Democrats founded the KKK."
    The claim that Democrats founded the KKK claim is misleading, and PolitiFact has fact-checked similar claims twice before, in 2013 and 2018.

    Many southern whites during the 1860s and 1870s were, in fact, Democrats, and some joined the Ku Klux Klan. But there’s no evidence that the group was founded by the Democratic Party. As we’ve noted in our previous fact-checks, the KKK was more of a grassroots development.

    Historians disagree on the exact year the KKK took form. But they do agree that it was founded between 1865 and 1867 by a group of Confederate veterans in Pulaski, Tenn., as a social fraternity that quickly morphed into a violent white supremacy group.

    "The men who started the Klan were southerners and almost certainly voted Democrat, but that’s a far cry from the claim that the party set up the organization," Kruse said.

    Frantz said the original KKK only existed in a "meaningful way" until 1871. Around 1920, a new, larger organization adopted the name. "And while the second Klan stood for different things in different regions, it was much more tied to the Republican than the Democratic Party," she said.

    "The Klan’s later history showed alliances with both parties," Kruse added. "At its peak power in the 1920s, the Klan aligned with the Democrats and Republicans in different states."

    Kruse said the KKK had particularly strong footing in Indiana, where the group’s leader was "a kingmaker in GOP politics and took down several GOP officials with a scandal."

    "Democrats opposed the 13th Amendment, the 14th Amendment, the 15th Amendment."
    It’s accurate that Democrats opposed the 13th, 14th and 15th amendments.

    The 13th Amendment abolished slavery, the 14th Amendment granted citizenship and equal protection under the law to anyone born in the United States, and the 15th Amendment guaranteed voting rights for men of all races.

    Historians we spoke to said the majority of Reconstruction-era Democrats did, in fact, oppose these three amendments. Republicans led the way each time.

    "As a percentage of the party, more Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964."
    More Republicans did vote for the Civil Rights Act of 1964, but the statement needs context, and the votes had bipartisan majorities.

    The act, best known for barring discrimination in public accommodations, was proposed by Democratic President John F. Kennedy and signed into law by Democratic President Lyndon B. Johnson.

    It first passed the House on Feb. 10, 1964, by a margin of 290-130. We looked at how members of each party voted in a 2010 fact-check.

    As we noted, 61% of Democrats (152 yeas and 96 nays) and 80% of Republicans (138 yeas and 34 nays) voted for the bill to pass the House.

    The Senate passed the bill on June 19, 1964, by a 73-27 margin, with about 69% of Democrats (46 yeas, 21 nays) and 82% of Republicans (27 yeas, 6 nays) voting for the measure on final passage.

    So, in both chambers of Congress, a greater percentage of Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964 than Democrats. Elder was right.

    Kruse said the claim can be misleading when used to suggest Republicans "were the prime mover on civil rights laws in the 1960s," since the act was proposed by a Democratic president, signed by a Democratic president and passed through a Democrat-led Congress.

    In a Twitter thread, Kruse argued that the votes were split more by region than by party, with southern members of both parties resisting the bill and northern members supporting it."
    THANK YOU for making my point! This poster was triggered by the ugly truth that the democrats alone had slaves. Then he brings up a Whig party politician who freed his slaves years ago and changed to Republican because he was disgusted with the kidnapping and selling human beings. This poster is desperately trying in his feeble way to shift the bame, change the TOPIC, justify the murders by lying that , see...even republicans had some er...some....slaves!? HUh?
    Too funny Twitter boy. Don't pee down our backs and tell us it's raining. Save your ramblings for the college's propaganda c!asses! Your democraap party alone went to war and attacked America, then got 600,000 Americans killed . Then killed the President! THAT is the unvarnished truth . Go back to Broward College with that bullsheet story your leftist agenda teachers sold you and get your money back.

  10. #50
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ha! Trump lost the popular vote already and has only gone down from there with all his drama. He doubts and questions the experience of military officials, chain of command, and the UCMJ. He attacks military heroes and their families. Being in the military and a cop, I know soldiers and cops who voted for him and will not again if they get a second chance. You are wrong. 90% is your waaaayyyyy exaggerated made up B.S. number. Stop with the lies.
    Okay little faggot, you think we believe the crap you post?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •