Wow!! Went to MAGA RALLY! Standing room only many outside for hours! - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Once you Trump...

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I feel sorry for your mental condition you sick puppy
    Sick puppy? Someone's been watching some Trump rallies! HAHAHAHAHA! There's only one sick puppy round these parts.

Unregistered
    Exactly. This is a forum for cops, not old, dried up, convicted dui mail-maids, who have been married and divorced (black widow) twice cuz she's a closet-lesbo and current fluffer off Israel. Go f**k yourself with your tuck you wrinkled wrinkle.

Unregistered
    Exactly. This is a forum for cops, not old, dried up, convicted dui mail-maids, who have been married and divorced (black widow) twice cuz she's a closet-lesbo and current fluffer off Israel. Go f**k yourself with your tuck you wrinkled wrinkle.
    It's so refreshing to see someone angry with a very low IQ mad at anyone that has a different opinion then them and just plain scared of anyone different. Very, very angry and a mob mentality in Florida, which is full of crazy people.
    I'd say you seriously need some mental counseling but you're just a typical azzhole in Florida....the gun toting, angry at everyone, just mean angry person.
    So, without further adieu....GFY, you POS piece of human garbage....hopefully you'll run into someone that beats the schit out of your tiny brain....dumbazz!

Unregistered

Keep up with the rest of us, old news is meaningless , election soon duh!

This is written like a Spam email probably written by Trump himself. Wait.. cancel that. This fake campaign rally review has more vocabulary words then tRump knows. Must be written by one of his campaign staff. Either way, it is obvious fake news. Pretty sad. This forum is for police issues. Stop using it to spread lies about your presidential candidate B.S.
    Let's see, first I'm a professional writer , then called a liar, then I'm a lunatic hmmmm i see that's how the leftist responds when bombarded with the truth! Funny as he'll because every word is documented . Read the Mueller report for starters morons. Hey!!!!! Pathetic uninformed democrats never change!
    Your ALL just mad
    because we freed your slaves!!!! Obama, clinton, Bush, dynasty DEFEATED! Live with it COMMIE!

Unregistered

TRIGGERED. Too funny!!!!!!!! KKK Snowflake

Calm down crazy! Your right to bear arms is ok....of course everything you read is 100% true and unbiased. Theres no way I could ever sway your views because you're a closed minded idiot, deplorable. But, good news for you dumbazz....Florida is full of like minded azzholes just like you....congratulations on being a person with a super low IQ....I'm sure you're at least a Captain at BSO.
    Ooooh nooo! Pathetic wretched man girl. 😨😨😨 Hey demookcrap, I have an idea since you are all terrified, why don't you big brave azzzholeos...wear a white silk hood, long cape, get on your horses,
    And burn some crosses!! Then you can lynch some innocent civilians and start a war to keep your slaves! Wait you ALREADY did that! MAGA!

Unregistered
    Ooooh nooo! Pathetic wretched man girl. 😨😨😨 Hey demookcrap, I have an idea since you are all terrified, why don't you big brave azzzholeos...wear a white silk hood, long cape, get on your horses,
    And burn some crosses!! Then you can lynch some innocent civilians and start a war to keep your slaves! Wait you ALREADY did that! MAGA!
    You are straight up crazy. You just turned me against Trump and the rest of the Republican party by your hate speech. It is becoming a common thing in the republican party. Shame..

Unregistered
    You are straight up crazy. You just turned me against Trump and the rest of the Republican party by your hate speech. It is becoming a common thing in the republican party. Shame..
    You sound like a weak minded little p*ssy, if someone’s else’s words can make you do something. Trust me you aren’t a Republican if that’s the way you think but good try DEMOCRAP.

We have plenty of hate we HATE people like YOU!!!!

Unregistered
    Let's see, first I'm a professional writer , then called a liar, then I'm a lunatic hmmmm i see that's how the leftist responds when bombarded with the truth! Funny as he'll because every word is documented . Read the Mueller report for starters morons. Hey!!!!! Pathetic uninformed democrats never change!
    Your ALL just mad
    because we freed your slaves!!!! Obama, clinton, Bush, dynasty DEFEATED! Live with it COMMIE!
    "Let's see, first I'm a professional writer ,"...😳. "Funny as ""he'll"" because every word is documented"😂

Uhhh professional writer..? 🤔ummm... nope. But knock yourself out with those self complements. You sound and write like the man himself!

Unregistered
    You sound like a weak minded little p*ssy, if someone’s else’s words can make you do something. Trust me you aren’t a Republican if that’s the way you think but good try DEMOCRAP.

We have plenty of hate we HATE people like YOU!!!!
    Yeah it's obvious you have plenty of hate. That was already stated. I guess you can't comprehend words formed into sentences. Bless your heart.

Unregistered
    Yeah it's obvious you have plenty of hate. That was already stated. I guess you can't comprehend words formed into sentences. Bless your heart.
    Sorry to hurt your feelings P*ssy boy. Can you comprehend that DemoCrap?? Thanks for the blessing now GFY!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast