Wow!! Went to MAGA RALLY! Standing room only many outside for hours! - Page 11
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Unregistered

Democrats EAT CROW! PATHETIC DEEP STATE SODOMITES.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My wife and I did not like Trump at first , however he is constantly attacked by CNN fake news then Washington Post slanted stories, later retracted. The Hillary email fiasco and subsequent coup attempt is still going on now, plotted by Barrack Obama, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Susan Rice ect...This is a scandal that angered a lot of independents. Impeachment proceedings are a fraud. I don't let a CIA fake whistle blower and corrupt democrats, do my thinking for me. I heard that phone call. I believe what Maxine Waters and Rep. Al Green told US before the first Republican debate, that if he wins they will impeach the mother f....ker! Rep. Al Green said we are going to impeach him the day after his swearing in ! He Also said that recently prior to the Ukraine phone call! This latest scam is just part of the Russian hoax. Robert Mueller reported, after a massive investigation costing millions, with the help of 40 full time FBI AGENTS, NO evidence that Trump conspired with Russians or foreign powers , or any member of Trumps team to over throw the 2016 election. Actually , according to falsified FISA affidavits,
    we now know that's exactly what Hillary and the Dirty DNC was doing. The DOJ just found last week , that a dirty FBI Attorney changed an FBI 302, report to fool a Federal Judge into approving a warrant to spy on an American candidate for President of the United States. Trump! The FBI Attorney has been indicted and is going to be arrested.
    Attorney General Barr will prove beyond a shadow of any doubt, that then President Obama ordered John Brennan of the CIA to frame Trump . The CIA, cannot conduct covert operations within the U.S., so Comey was brought in and Christopher Steele, an FBI informant and British agent, was paid over $50,000 to obtain a damaging phoney dossier alledging fake sex acts by Trump in a hotel room. All cash funneled through the DNC and Perkins Kewey Law Firm. Bad news for Brennan because Christopher Steele later admitted under oath that he knew the story was fake.
    Hillary Clinton and Obama actually plotted with Ukrainians and John McCain to smear Trump with that dossier invented by British MI5 agent Christopher Steele, so damaging Trump would never take the oath of office but they under estimated him! He spit in Obama's face and they are now scared and desperately trying to impeach him with the collusion of
    dirty CIA, and FBI agents . The Hillary loving reporters and leftist activists masquerading as journalists are getting assess kicked by one guy , who is like a white shark casually swimming off shore, oblivious to the havoc he's creating on the beach!
    American business expansion is back! Our President is reducing smothering taxes and crippling regulations. Obama and his media lap dogs cared more about supplying Iran, the biggest sponsor of terrorism with 150 billion dollars cash, than hungry Americans that just needed a hand up not a hand out. Sorry so long winded. Hope the Seth Rich shooters miss!
    CONFIRMED. Read the entire IG Horowitz Senate INVESTIGATION Official Report . F....K EVERY dirty FBI AGENT, and every UN American Communist Democrat ! We are just getting started scumbags.
    PS ....thank you for the impeachment ! Donations thru the roof STUPID!

Unregistered

Democrats beta male got TRIGGERED! Safe sPACE TIME TAINT LICKER

It is one thing to have a discussion about politics
    but you can't argue with a Dotard tRump nut job!! The wacko probably sleeps with a loc of Drumpft's hair he stole out of his bathtub drain and turned into a hair doll.

Oh and your "God" was a registered Democrat from 2001-2009. Think about that with all the other crap you posted about Democrats.
    At least our Trump God is WOKE!!!!! HA ! I just read the Inspector General Horowitz, Fisa Abuse Report! OPS! You media transgender democrats tried to blow it off in your garbage headlines, but it's not looking GOOD now!!! Mr . Durham is responding to dirty FBI agents who want to talk! Better bring your attorney !! LMFAO!

Unregistered
    At least our Trump God is WOKE!!!!! HA ! I just read the Inspector General Horowitz, Fisa Abuse Report! OPS! You media transgender democrats tried to blow it off in your garbage headlines, but it's not looking GOOD now!!! Mr . Durham is responding to dirty FBI agents who want to talk! Better bring your attorney !! LMFAO!
    Hey idiot. You practically made the same post 22 hours and 17 minutes prior to this post... for god sakes man get off the guys twigs and berries. I can't imagine how lonely, sad, and angry your life must be.

Unregistered

African Americans are finally understanding why democrats hate them!!!

It is one thing to have a discussion about politics
    but you can't argue with a Dotard tRump nut job!! The wacko probably sleeps with a loc of Drumpft's hair he stole out of his bathtub drain and turned into a hair doll.

Oh and your "God" was a registered Democrat from 2001-2009. Think about that with all the other crap you posted about Democrats.
    Nope!! I didn't read this post either!!!!!! The black Americans in this country can REJOICE soon because the party that kidnapped you from your homes, whipped you and chained you to the bottom of rat infested ships, then stole your soul and freedom, is about to be exposed!!!!
    TRUMP isn't scared of the KLAN and the democrats that created the KKK. Ask a demoturd
    Who Nathan Bedford Forrest is ! PATHETIC

Unregistered

Democrats EAT CROW! PATHETIC DEEP STATE SODOMITES.

Baaahahaha🙌! You just made one or more heads explode😳😡🤬🤯
    Thanks brother!!!! Wait till DURHAM gets some of them in his neck and barr hammer lock!! Oops! Smell that IKE?....SMELLS like death! Jesus johnny!

Unregistered

Demo crates PICK YOUR OWN COTTON BEEOTCHES!

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    nancy pelosi "prays for" trump every day. Does she pray for the late term aborted fetuses that planned parenthood kills ? All of you republican hating, holier than thou christians, especially y'all in dod who read the bible all day, and then support democrats who protect the ongoing murders of innocent children in utero everyday, you will face god. Have you considered what your defense will be? There's proof of life before birth, its called the ultrasound. You can hear a heartbeat and watch an unborn baby move in utero. There's no gray area here. Your "yeah but... Will not stand up to a commandment. A woman should have "choice" the choice is to practice safe sex. If you choose not to do so, then that's the end of your choices. Disagree? Pray on it.
    ouch!!!!! Good post! More heads exploding in boca! Is it true that democrats hate black babies?

Unregistered

TRIGGERED schwiiiing!!!!! Cop hating beta male!

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    hey idiot. You practically made the same post 22 hours and 17 minutes prior to this post... For god sakes man get off the guys twigs and berries. I can't imagine how lonely, sad, and angry your life must be.
    don't worry about me soy boy! I will take care of your libtard sister when trump and rudie lock your assszz up for treason!

Unregistered

TRIGGERED schwiiiing!!!!! Cop hating beta male!

Hey idiot. You practically made the same post 22 hours and 17 minutes prior to this post... for god sakes man get off the guys twigs and berries. I can't imagine how lonely, sad, and angry your life must be.
    Not sad or lonely because your SISTER takes REAL good care of my twig and berries thanks!!!!!

Unregistered
    Dang they released you out of the hospital again!? Put the Kool-Aid down and go to sleep.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011