Wow!! Went to MAGA RALLY! Standing room only many outside for hours!
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Wow!! Went to MAGA RALLY! Standing room only many outside for hours!

My wife and I did not like Trump at first , however he is constantly attacked by CNN fake news then Washington Post slanted stories, later retracted. The Hillary email fiasco and subsequent coup attempt is still going on now, plotted by Barrack Obama, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Susan Rice ect...This is a scandal that angered a lot of independents. Impeachment proceedings are a fraud. I don't let a CIA fake whistle blower and corrupt democrats, do my thinking for me. I heard that phone call. I believe what Maxine Waters and Rep. Al Green told US before the first Republican debate, that if he wins they will impeach the mother f....ker! Rep. Al Green said we are going to impeach him the day after his swearing in ! He Also said that recently prior to the Ukraine phone call! This latest scam is just part of the Russian hoax. Robert Mueller reported, after a massive investigation costing millions, with the help of 40 full time FBI AGENTS, NO evidence that Trump conspired with Russians or foreign powers , or any member of Trumps team to over throw the 2016 election. Actually , according to falsified FISA affidavits,
    we now know that's exactly what Hillary and the Dirty DNC was doing. The DOJ just found last week , that a dirty FBI Attorney changed an FBI 302, report to fool a Federal Judge into approving a warrant to spy on an American candidate for President of the United States. Trump! The FBI Attorney has been indicted and is going to be arrested.
    Attorney General Barr will prove beyond a shadow of any doubt, that then President Obama ordered John Brennan of the CIA to frame Trump . The CIA, cannot conduct covert operations within the U.S., so Comey was brought in and Christopher Steele, an FBI informant and British agent, was paid over $50,000 to obtain a damaging phoney dossier alledging fake sex acts by Trump in a hotel room. All cash funneled through the DNC and Perkins Kewey Law Firm. Bad news for Brennan because Christopher Steele later admitted under oath that he knew the story was fake.
    Hillary Clinton and Obama actually plotted with Ukrainians and John McCain to smear Trump with that dossier invented by British MI5 agent Christopher Steele, so damaging Trump would never take the oath of office but they under estimated him! He spit in Obama's face and they are now scared and desperately trying to impeach him with the collusion of
    dirty CIA, and FBI agents . The Hillary loving reporters and leftist activists masquerading as journalists are getting assess kicked by one guy , who is like a white shark casually swimming off shore, oblivious to the havoc he's creating on the beach!
    American business expansion is back! Our President is reducing smothering taxes and crippling regulations. Obama and his media lap dogs cared more about supplying Iran, the biggest sponsor of terrorism with 150 billion dollars cash, than hungry Americans that just needed a hand up not a hand out. Sorry so long winded. Hope the Seth Rich shooters miss!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My wife and I did not like Trump at first , however he is constantly attacked by CNN fake news then Washington Post slanted stories, later retracted. The Hillary email fiasco and subsequent coup attempt is still going on now, plotted by Barrack Obama, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Susan Rice ect...This is a scandal that angered a lot of independents. Impeachment proceedings are a fraud. I don't let a CIA fake whistle blower and corrupt democrats, do my thinking for me. I heard that phone call. I believe what Maxine Waters and Rep. Al Green told US before the first Republican debate, that if he wins they will impeach the mother f....ker! Rep. Al Green said we are going to impeach him the day after his swearing in ! He Also said that recently prior to the Ukraine phone call! This latest scam is just part of the Russian hoax. Robert Mueller reported, after a massive investigation costing millions, with the help of 40 full time FBI AGENTS, NO evidence that Trump conspired with Russians or foreign powers , or any member of Trumps team to over throw the 2016 election. Actually , according to falsified FISA affidavits,
    we now know that's exactly what Hillary and the Dirty DNC was doing. The DOJ just found last week , that a dirty FBI Attorney changed an FBI 302, report to fool a Federal Judge into approving a warrant to spy on an American candidate for President of the United States. Trump! The FBI Attorney has been indicted and is going to be arrested.
    Attorney General Barr will prove beyond a shadow of any doubt, that then President Obama ordered John Brennan of the CIA to frame Trump . The CIA, cannot conduct covert operations within the U.S., so Comey was brought in and Christopher Steele, an FBI informant and British agent, was paid over $50,000 to obtain a damaging phoney dossier alledging fake sex acts by Trump in a hotel room. All cash funneled through the DNC and Perkins Kewey Law Firm. Bad news for Brennan because Christopher Steele later admitted under oath that he knew the story was fake.
    Hillary Clinton and Obama actually plotted with Ukrainians and John McCain to smear Trump with that dossier invented by British MI5 agent Christopher Steele, so damaging Trump would never take the oath of office but they under estimated him! He spit in Obama's face and they are now scared and desperately trying to impeach him with the collusion of
    dirty CIA, and FBI agents . The Hillary loving reporters and leftist activists masquerading as journalists are getting assess kicked by one guy , who is like a white shark casually swimming off shore, oblivious to the havoc he's creating on the beach!
    American business expansion is back! Our President is reducing smothering taxes and crippling regulations. Obama and his media lap dogs cared more about supplying Iran, the biggest sponsor of terrorism with 150 billion dollars cash, than hungry Americans that just needed a hand up not a hand out. Sorry so long winded. Hope the Seth Rich shooters miss!
    You need serious help! So, you can understand Trumpism let me chant it....You need help! You need help! Mental health! Henderson Clinic! Henderson Clinic!

Unregistered
    You need serious help! So, you can understand Trumpism let me chant it....You need help! You need help! Mental health! Henderson Clinic! Henderson Clinic!
    I guess Henderson clinic will be packed!

Trump was sent from heaven to save this country from Self destruction. Only we can keep it GREAT after his 8 years of service.

God bless the USA.

Unregistered

Let's see who has the last laugh TULIP! Sorry your PATHETIC old lady lost!

oh no!!!!! I think I hit a SNOWFLAKES NERVE. How about you spend more time reading the Washington Post , which reported every fact in that artic!e including Christopher Steele,s civil lawsuit depositions in London admitting the entire dossier was taken off a now defunct CNN web site meant as satire. Read about fusion GPS also stupid.
    How does Obama's balls taste ? WHEN your messiah goes to Federal Prison with James Comey you can visit them and join the circle jerk soyboy!!!!
    It's funny you 're familiar with all those facilities, been Baker Acted a lot turd burgler?

Unregistered

TRIGGERED. Too funny!!!!!!!! Snowflake licks.

But you didn't deny anything because it's all true and your little leftist agenda is in full PANIC MODE!! PS Thanks for the Federal Judges slots your Muslim puke didn't fill because he thought that skank would win! Trump is so smart he beat all your azzzzes? Oh you're all 😨scared now! Power is gone like that Hillary skank, blacks are leaving your party in droves, All that SOY you drink is turning your men into little sensitive quizzlings with pony tails and safe spaces!!!
    Oh and guess what you Democrat KKK, scumbags....We are filling TWO Supreme Court Positions!
    Kill any babies lately? Are you triggered?? Put down your boyfriend's junk and be a man sissy!!! LMAO!!!!Pathetic

Unregistered
    Who cares. These *******s are all corrupt. Go live your lives... F. Em all

Unregistered

Is Elijah Cummings still dead?????

Who cares. These *******s are all corrupt. Go live your lives... F. Em all
    Is Maxine Waters a man in a James Brown wig?????

Unregistered
    Bravo, somebody gets it!!!!

Unregistered
    This is written like a Spam email probably written by Trump himself. Wait.. cancel that. This fake campaign rally review has more vocabulary words then tRump knows. Must be written by one of his campaign staff. Either way, it is obvious fake news. Pretty sad. This forum is for police issues. Stop using it to spread lies about your presidential candidate B.S.

Unregistered
    Another deranged person who believes politicians are looking out for us!🙉

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast