Who were the sphincter kissers that passed out turkeys?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Who were the sphincter kissers that passed out turkeys?

Word around the streets were many partaked in passing out birds for votes...that's called birds for dollars program...

Unregistered

Ritchie Williams, the fat Alvin and Don 👑King wanna be!!!!!! Only in America!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Word around the streets were many partaked in passing out birds for votes...that's called birds for dollars program...
    Is Richie buy a rock Williams still slithering around West pompano hanging out with drug dea!ers?
    Ritchie is a DEMOCRAT uncle Tom, posing with Hillary 2016 , who is A KKK LOVER! Hillary, how did that election go again?? Possibly your strong connections and words of great affection for Sen. Robert Byrd , the Grand wizard of the West Virginia Ku Klux Klan, caught up with your fat assssz and cankles!

Unregistered

What's in it for me

There were lots of sphincter kissers passing out turkeys. Even some who retired and came in on their own time to pass out some frozen birds...

Unregistered
    Is Richie buy a rock Williams still slithering around West pompano hanging out with drug dea!ers?
    Ritchie is a DEMOCRAT uncle Tom, posing with Hillary 2016 , who is A KKK LOVER! Hillary, how did that election go again?? Possibly your strong connections and words of great affection for Sen. Robert Byrd , the Grand wizard of the West Virginia Ku Klux Klan, caught up with your fat assssz and cankles!
    Which retard wrote this

Unregistered
    What's in it for me if I pass out a bird

Unregistered
    Which retard wrote this
    The moron who wrote that post you responded to is a Trump supporter aka deplorable.

Unregistered
    I saw that old guy Dean passing out some birds.....I thought he retired several months ago?😉

Unregistered
    I saw that old guy Dean passing out some birds.....I thought he retired several months ago?😉
    The retirement party was to make money and receive some gifts. Many come back as their wives complain they need free time?🥒

Unregistered
    He is one sexy guy....silky arms too🥒

Unregistered

IF Adam Schiff and Nancy are your warriors, you are BLUBBERING TULIPS

The moron who wrote that post you responded to is a Trump supporter aka deplorable.
    Deplorable!!!??? Only queeeers, ( like YOU) and skanky old hags like that pathetic whining elderly bloated kkk, lover hillery Clinton speak !like that !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast