Who were the sphincter kissers that passed out turkeys?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Who were the sphincter kissers that passed out turkeys?

Word around the streets were many partaked in passing out birds for votes...that's called birds for dollars program...

Unregistered

Ritchie Williams, the fat Alvin and Don 👑King wanna be!!!!!! Only in America!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Word around the streets were many partaked in passing out birds for votes...that's called birds for dollars program...
    Is Richie buy a rock Williams still slithering around West pompano hanging out with drug dea!ers?
    Ritchie is a DEMOCRAT uncle Tom, posing with Hillary 2016 , who is A KKK LOVER! Hillary, how did that election go again?? Possibly your strong connections and words of great affection for Sen. Robert Byrd , the Grand wizard of the West Virginia Ku Klux Klan, caught up with your fat assssz and cankles!

Unregistered

What's in it for me

There were lots of sphincter kissers passing out turkeys. Even some who retired and came in on their own time to pass out some frozen birds...

Unregistered
    Is Richie buy a rock Williams still slithering around West pompano hanging out with drug dea!ers?
    Ritchie is a DEMOCRAT uncle Tom, posing with Hillary 2016 , who is A KKK LOVER! Hillary, how did that election go again?? Possibly your strong connections and words of great affection for Sen. Robert Byrd , the Grand wizard of the West Virginia Ku Klux Klan, caught up with your fat assssz and cankles!
    Which retard wrote this

Unregistered
    What's in it for me if I pass out a bird

Unregistered
    Which retard wrote this
    The moron who wrote that post you responded to is a Trump supporter aka deplorable.

Unregistered
    I saw that old guy Dean passing out some birds.....I thought he retired several months ago?😉

Unregistered
    I saw that old guy Dean passing out some birds.....I thought he retired several months ago?😉
    The retirement party was to make money and receive some gifts. Many come back as their wives complain they need free time?🥒

Unregistered

Pool boy syndrome

Yep, and personal trainers showing them some fat burning techniques

Unregistered

Isreal Camp is afraid of Russ the Gospel Truth according to George

Seems lately the camp is running scared of Russ and what he may say next. Seems a lot of negativity is being directed at the former confidant. I wonder what are they indeed afraid of..
    Scott is going through a personal purge we hope after he's done the Messiah will finally get through to him and tell him that its indeed time now to hang his hat up.
    Word has it that many in his camp are secretly plotting to defect and scurry from beneath his tent of shame, despair and loss.
    Which passah is going to host the ole time exodus revival.
    Curious George!!!!

10-29-2019, 12:42 AM #2
    Unregistered

Word in the pews is that PT is a major traitor. Seems that some blowback from the BC has him rethinking his positions. He needs one of them on his side to ensure longevity.

10-29-2019, 01:12 AM #3
    Unregistered
    Israel camp is afraid ..... of the truth

Yep Scotty, the skeletons will be coming out ! We saw how many refrigerated trucks you gave Wayne Barton!! Ever vet this guy, ask Boca PD! How many frozen trucks did you promise him while the troops are waiting for their raises? Yeah, then your Big Daddy, you know Richie Williams the one that drives around in a new truck every year collects a check and does absolutely nothing. Let's not forget good Pastor Mohorne. Another wasted pay check. Oh yes, your famous words no one's above the law. I guess your son Brett (17) must be excluded? He got a 3 day school suspension for attempting to sodomized a terrified 14 year. No promise program for Brett?
    He may need more help, sounds like he has a lot of pent up anger? Sad, it's all sad. Do yourself and all of us in Broward County a favor and walk away quietly. I rivero

10-29-2019, 11:52 AM #4
    Unregistered

The Two Hideouts at the PSB Williams and Thurston

Richie Williams and Thurston always hid out at the PSB driving around the county doing absolutely nothing.
    After seeing Senator Thurston crying for Scott it now makes sense ole Richie and his side kick Thurston were granted a pass by Isreal and Team. They got the nod because of that North Broward family connection and a promise Scott made to Senator Thurston to take care of his family members.. Only two Deputies that ever got full salaries and benefits to ride around and sleep all day on county time.
    Next lets review the Former Senator Christopher Smith connection to Thurston, Isreal and the Senate Hearing Master .
    Ifs and Buts..
    Louie Sheisaskank

10-29-2019, 12:00 PM #5
    Unregistered

Hey dummy, Thurston and Williams weren't the only two making full salaries sleeping all day. You may want to include about another 50% of BSO doing the same thing.
    BSO is a cesspool.

10-29-2019, 12:11 PM #6
    Unregistered

Hey idiot read the pattern its in the full thread its not about the other 49...
    If you cant smell the odor and see the facts youre still asleep..

10-30-2019, 03:35 PM #7
    Unregistered
    Who is the inbred mutant who wrote this?

Curious George!!!!
    Holy crap, we read this post and marvel at the pathetic educational system this moron must have attended. Or he is just mildly retarded.
    However, at the risk of losing some IQ points I read it twice and discovered........... dude you rode the short bus, licked Windows and wore a helmut!!! HEY CURIOUS GEORGE, what the f.......k is a passah you moron?

10-30-2019, 04:49 PM #8
    Unregistered

But Richie Williams changed sides as soon as Israel was out. He and Pastor Mohorn posed for photos on Facebook with Tony to show they were with him. What disloyal scumbags. They would have been unemployed for years if not for Israel.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast