Happy Thanksgiving

Unregistered

Happy Thanksgiving

In an effort to divert from the typical negative comments, I would like to wish each and everyone of the MBPD family a very Happy Thanksgiving. May you all enjoy your time with family and friends. To those who are stuck working today, thank you and stay safe. God bless!

SC Midnight Sgt.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In an effort to divert from the typical negative comments, I would like to wish each and everyone of the MBPD family a very Happy Thanksgiving. May you all enjoy your time with family and friends. To those who are stuck working today, thank you and stay safe. God bless!

SC Midnight Sgt.
    Very refreshing! Thank you. I hope you and your love ones also enjoy this Thanksgiving Day. God Bless.

Unregistered

SC Midnight Sgt.
    Nice Steve. Alex, Angel and Rick send there best wishes. As well as all the PO’s that you stopped and harassed. Actions speak louder than a LA post.

Unregistered
    Very refreshing! Thank you. I hope you and your love ones also enjoy this Thanksgiving Day. God Bless.
    Thank you very much. Same to you.

Unregistered
    Nice Steve. Alex, Angel and Rick send there best wishes. As well as all the PO’s that you stopped and harassed. Actions speak louder than a LA post.
    Yikes! It appears we have a Grinch in our midst. Must be getting warmed up early for the holidays. Well, Mr. or Mrs. Grinch (or both), those holiday wishes extend to you as well as Alex, Angel and whichever Rick you are referring to. Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you all enjoyed your day and ate lots of turkey.

SC

Unregistered
    Thanksgiving is now over so get back to work and stop all the togetherness and family crap. Very few here give a damn about each other just ask Bill B how many people have called to see how he is doing. So give it a break and go to work and shut up.