Popcorns popping!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Yeah he is a secret drunk

Unregistered
    Yeah he is a secret drunk

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Standby and have your popcorn close and a tall soda handy to wash it down. EH has some bigger issues to concern himself with. I heard there are some visitors in town and will be here through next week.
    Well the office is closed for the holidays so that can’t be totally true.🤔

Unregistered
    So we fire and charge KH and LH but not RM?! WTF

Unregistered
    So we fire and charge KH and LH but not RM?! WTF
    This is how I know you're not a deputy: you don't have a victim. It's a misdemeanor, and the "victim" doesn't want to press charges.

End of story.

Unregistered
    This is how I know you're not a deputy: you don't have a victim. It's a misdemeanor, and the "victim" doesn't want to press charges.

End of story.
    Who really cares if they’re a deputy. And who cares if he’s charged your right it’s up to the victim but he still committed a crime and still has a j o b.

Unregistered
    Who really cares if they’re a deputy. And who cares if he’s charged your right it’s up to the victim but he still committed a crime and still has a j o b.
    No victim, no crime. If JG doesn’t want to press charges then it’s not a crime. I wonder if 153 realizes he owes his career to Jeff. I bet he thinks he let Jeff off with a warning.

Unregistered
    No victim, no crime. If JG doesn’t want to press charges then it’s not a crime. I wonder if 153 realizes he owes his career to Jeff. I bet he thinks he let Jeff off with a warning.
    According to haines you don’t have to have a conviction or even be charged to commit the policy violation so it’s more of them picking and choosing who they let quit and who they fire and who they even choose to investigate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12