Documents Reveal Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Was "Not Recommended" To Be Hired - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Shrek 2020

Can’t wait until you take over in August
    Things are so great without you spreading your virus 🦠
    You are a moron

Unregistered

Medals

I see that the sheriff is wearing a number of medals. Does anyone know what they are for and what he did to earn them? If I remember correctly, when he was hired by Mike, Carmine went right into admin and never did any time in patrol or Investigstions. They must be awards for admin performance and not law enforcement performance.

Unregistered

Leavans infatuation

You’ve got to get your mind off of him Gayboy!!
    You’re always concerned with what he’s wearing you should look at yourself in the mirror wearing your fat suit!

Unregistered
    I am not Leavens.... a retired CCSO. I briefly worked with Carmine when he worked for Collier and I am just curious what he did in Lee to earn the medals. It’s a legitimate question.

Unregistered

leavans infatuation

Nice try Shrek

Unregistered
    Ok.... if it takes me to admit I’m Leavens to answer the question.... I am James Leavens retired Major from LCSO and I running for sheriff.

Can you now answer my question if you know the answer?

Unregistered
    Okay finally, “ no money Jim “

Unregistered

Marceno bribed his way to the top

Marceno bribed his way into the Collier County Sheriff's office, mostly through campaign cash. Then Marceno promised to pay off Mike Scott's mortgages to get appointed Sheriff. Marceno and his crew are the meaning of corruption.

Unregistered

Failed state attorney

Cris crew ley stick with your boys on grinder!
    Nobody wants to hear your bs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12