Documents Reveal Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Was "Not Recommended" To Be Hired
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Documents Reveal Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno Was "Not Recommended" To Be Hired

Unregistered

Carmine got the deputy job for raising campaign cash

Collier County said they would not hire him, due to serious problems with his application. Then he got hire. Sure it had nothing to do with the money his family raised for the Sheriff's election, nope, nothing to see here.

Unregistered

No Polygraph!

According to Lee County civil service every employee must take a polygraph. Guess who didn’t take a polygraph when He got hired? That’s right the current sheriff! Since He could not pass a polygraph in Collier. That’s why he wasn’t given one in Lee . Thanks Mike Scott as usual you’re amazing.

Unregistered
    Lies... All lies... And even if you provide proof like your other accusations we will continue to deny because that is what we are told/paid to do. Man I sure hope that all the money we raised can buy the investigators at FDLE. Or at least get my money back for my promotion that I bought from Carmine

Unregistered
    When someone invokes the 5Th, is because they've been told by their Attorney, that there's a real possibility of going to Jail!

Gov. DeSantis, gave you the chance to resign, you said No ... then he told you, that you would have to live, with the consequences, of a full scale criminal investigation and the real possibility that both You & Daddy, will be criminally charged on a litany of state & Federal charges ...

Stop, whining and get ready .........

Blame yourself for what's coming !!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Good luck with that! You might want to talk to a person in Tallahassee that actually knows what’s going on. By the way, does the guy that just put $400,000 in a Political Committee have to be certified to run for Sheriff?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good luck with that! You might want to talk to a person in Tallahassee that actually knows what’s going on. By the way, does the guy that just put $400,000 in a Political Committee have to be certified to run for Sheriff?
    Make it $1,000000000000.000, can he wear his baby white shirts and run lcso from Jail ????????????

Unregistered
    Come on guys and gals, get real! There is no way this Sheriff gets arrested for an application from 17 years ago. They would have to show intention to commit perjury. Two separate agencies allowed him to continue the process after checking his background in New York. I’m giving it no chance, you should focus on raising some money. The powers to be in Lee County won’t let Leavens be a Sheriff with his ties to ******* and Shoap. Regardless of what you think will happen, won’t! You really should look who has the $400,000 in the Political Committee, it’s not Carmine! Look who’s name is attached to it, yep another employee at LCSO.

Unregistered
    LMAO ... Are you telling yourself this ???????

Your going to get a Real Long Lasting Award from the State of Florida via FDLE ........

Your going to get a Real Long Lasting award from the FBI for Armed Civil Rights Violations too ....

You'll be getting the Plaque & Certificate at your Cell dorm at Jail !!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Lee Sheriff's medical staff under investigation - Carmine Marceno

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast