Word on the street. - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    No change No change 😂😂😂

Keep running in that hamster wheel

Unregistered
    At least some people aren't fat slobs and are in shape enough to run.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No change No change 😂😂😂

Hey may be you could get the Herald to cover it, or even make some fireworks at a council meeting. LMAO. Next.

Unregistered
    No change No change 😂😂😂

No change? Seriously?

Porter is done, stick a fork in him.

Gretsas is leaving, and jumped out of the pot into the fire. Oh if you only knew. LOL

My whole mission was to shut down Porter. Everything else was secondary. Mission accomplished!!!!!!!

Gretsas leaving was a bonus.

It seems you want to put goals and timelines on me which I never claimed, unless of course you are talking about other people. You should try to keep your expectations a little lower next time, and maybe you won't be so disappointed.

But we will never know because you don't have the nutz to place your name or the intelligence to be even somewhat precise with your language or even clear as to who or what you may be speaking to/about. Bet you do great in court. LOL

I do hear some noise about some fireworks coming really soon. It is not even related to me, but I'm sure your gonna love it!

With me, we just have to wait to see how badly the appellate and trial courts are about to smack down some of your friends. It's coming, you can hold your breath.

Doc Justice

Unregistered
    Deflection Deflection Delusional Deflection:

No Changes at all. None, zero, zip

A few different people but same path, vision and agendas

So basically we won. 🤣

Unregistered
    If you think so, just keep telling your self that. I'm sure eventually you will believe it too. LOL

Unregistered
    Don’t melt or throw a tantrum because you all did not get your way.

Stay away from the big boy table and go back to sitting at the children’s table

No Change. City of Honestead continues full steam ahead

Unregistered
    Hey Doc just thought you should know that the system we have now is not obsolete. All it needs is a simple software upgrade.

You should look into this, and ask yourself why are they going to spend so much money if it is not needed.

Unregistered
    Some more paper should be getting filed tomorrow.

I don't always file public records lawsuits, but when I do, I always have the goods on the dirt-bags.

Stay uncorrupt my friends.

DJ

Unregistered
    Hey Doc just thought you should know that the system we have now is not obsolete. All it needs is a simple software upgrade.

You should look into this, and ask yourself why are they going to spend so much money if it is not needed.
    Got any more info on this?

I am not surprised that Dejohn lied to everyone, he seems to do that with ease.

DJ

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast