Wow - Check out the contributions to the three Lee County Sheriff candidates - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

The best candidate gets the money 💰

Very few people in this county are stupid enough to write leavans a check
    Can you imagine that slob being Sheriff
    And his slob friend shoap underwear Sheriff
    Would never happen in this great county

Unregistered

My firm will donate

If there was any chance that leavans could beat coach ray and come in second place
    My firm will write a check to coach ray PAC for $50,000
    We will gaurantee leavans an embarrassing third place finish!
    We have to keep him and his negative degenerates in the sewer

Unregistered
    Leavens is a disgusting piece of crap that talks negative of his own family. He has promised all these losers positions that won’t happen. Nobody donates to a low life loser that hates LGBT community and minorities. Your ties to drug dealers will come out, along with your other crimes. March sounds good loser!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If there was any chance that leavans could beat coach ray and come in second place
    My firm will write a check to coach ray PAC for $50,000
    We will gaurantee leavans an embarrassing third place finish!
    We have to keep him and his negative degenerates in the sewer
    Prove it.. Calling Bullshit

Unregistered
    Here's a piece of news .... there's one candidate that has raised a Trillion dollars and leads the polls by 700% over everyone else BUT he's going to jail and he's looking at 25 years for Armed Civil Rights Violation, for Every person that he's arrested in the state of Florida, because he obtained his certification through fraudulent means.

And then Daddy, went ahead a threatened a witness at his place of employment and was captured on cctv, by the business, where the witness works, and he too will be getting arrested and going to jail along with the part time park ranger from NY.

Psss .... This just in: FDLE is doing a forensic audit of all the arrest(s), and all of the summons / citations ( that the park ranger issued and they're going to charge him on everyone of those also, with civil rights violations.

At least his attorney advised him to plea the 5th, because he's looking at YEARS behind bars.

Oh, and the Feds are investigating him for falsifying ( Perjury ) on his application to go to the FBI National Academy, and they too will be coming after him .

You see Broward Sheriff Scott Israel, was removed from office by Governor DeSantis, and his lawyers are fully aware and they're waiting the results of this circus that's called LCSO, to play out, so that they can depose the good Governor about this fiasco, that is the Peanut Butter & Jelly packing sheriff of LCSO ...

The National media has been informed of this fiasco, and they're all waiting for this to unfold, so they can pounce on this story.

Can't make this up, you're the laughing stock of all law enforcement .. and unlike LCSO, where your investigators get their assignments by Buying their position(s) through campaign contributions, @ FDLE, FBI, these investigators, are seasoned trained professionals, that wont be embarrassed by the National Media, as it relates to this fiasco.

Read 1983 of the Federal statutes and you better become acquainted, with the penalties of this statute.

Unregistered
    Great made up story by the crazies. So when he is cleared by FDLE that he was qualified to do the EOT, then what? Your acting like he didn’t attend an 800 hour academy in New York.

Unregistered

Let the scum ramble on

They have nothing else going for them
    Hopefully a fourth person gets in the race to shove leavans into a distant fourth place loss
    Shrek has been in a very distant third since the honorary coach ray joined

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Great made up story by the crazies. So when he is cleared by FDLE that he was qualified to do the EOT, then what? Your acting like he didn’t attend an 800 hour academy in New York.
    I understand that this isn't the best place to get factual information, and I am doing the best I can digging elsewhere; But if the Sheriff did in fact do nothing wrong (and I am not accusing) why is he still under investigation? I'm not looking for a smartass answer from either side. I am just seeing the truth.

Unregistered
    Ment to say seeking *

Unregistered
    I guess attending an 800 hour academy in New York doesn’t matter. However, it’s solely up to PASS and FDLE to allow someone to take EOT. It’s also solely their responsibility to verify any and all information. Based on what I know he was allowed to take the EOT because of already being certified and being employed by another agency. It does not state anywhere on the PASS application if you worked part time or full time. Ask for one, it clearly does not ask the question! He will be cleared and these crazies that so many think are a joke will try something else, no money equals no chance!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast