Please Help South
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Please Help South

When will we get Lt’s that actually do something? MS is either at 7-11 getting that fresh Big Gulp or combing that V05 gel through his hair. BB is well, need I say more? And the Capt is clueless on what to do.

Unregistered
    What exactly do you want your LTs to do? Take 911 hang ups? Wrote tickets? Enlighten us

Unregistered
    Hopefully they'll "wrote" better than you, idiot. Let me guess... You're LCSO's finest detective.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When will we get Lt’s that actually do something? MS is either at 7-11 getting that fresh Big Gulp or combing that V05 gel through his hair. BB is well, need I say more? And the Capt is clueless on what to do.

Attention disgruntled Sergeant, those who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones! There is plenty of dirt on you. You’ve been with LCSO a long time and have skeletons! Be careful f....... with the good guys!

Unregistered
    MS is a great LT. He was in North and he is now. MS will be Capt of South after they get rid of that cancer of a Capt they have now.

Unregistered

Blue suede shoes

The only future MS has is doing Karaoke as an Elvis impersonator, the older overweight Elvis.

Unregistered
    I have worked for MS when I was in South, and I can tell you he is a great guy. I left South due to the Captain, and as soon as he leaves I will go back. MS is a great leader and should run for Sheriff.

Unregistered

Lol

I have worked for MS when I was in South, and I can tell you he is a great guy. I left South due to the Captain, and as soon as he leaves I will go back. MS is a great leader and should run for Sheriff.
    Perhaps you should look up the definition of a leader. MS is the farthest thing from a leader, unless you are looking to be lead to 7-11.

Unregistered
    Soon you will have a Major Overhaul @ LCSO Thanks to FDLE, FBI, State Attorney's Office, and U.S.Attorney's Office !

Unregistered

Exclamation Expert Witness Mike Scott

Perhaps you should look up the definition of a leader. MS is the farthest thing from a leader, unless you are looking to be lead to 7-11.
    How come the City of Fort Myers is paying him as an expert witness if he's such a bumbler?
    Answer: He is highly regarded in the law enforcement community, and he was a real cop and tactically astute.

Check out his hourly rate. Impressive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast