Where's Chuck? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where's Chuck?

Unregistered
    ****ing rat.

Unregistered
    Why do you constantly refer to Chuck as a rat? What did he do that deserves such outrage? I've never known him to do any harm to anyone

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Trudel the ball less wonder.
    Redman is sexy!!!😡🥒😡🥒😡🥒😡🥒

Unregistered
    Why do you constantly refer to Chuck as a rat? What did he do that deserves such outrage? I've never known him to do any harm to anyone
    He went to IA on a deputy who was defending Israel after the MSD incident. The guy got a reprimand after he insisted on it. That makes him a rat.

Unregistered
    He went to IA on a deputy who was defending Israel after the MSD incident. The guy got a reprimand after he insisted on it. That makes him a rat.
    That doesnt seem right.....so a deputy exercised free speech and supported Israel and chuck got all angry and went to IA? Ok, that makes chuck a douchebag but IA shouldnt have done schit with that complaint, yet it sounds like they caved in to political pressure. I guess douchebag is more appropriate but I'll let the rat moniker slide.

Unregistered

Racist Trudel

That’s funny of all the Israel supporters, chuck reports Trudel to IA. was it possible that racist Trudel did something to his kids.

Unregistered
    That’s funny of all the Israel supporters, chuck reports Trudel to IA. was it possible that racist Trudel did something to his kids.
    Nice try Chuck.

Unregistered
    Chuck please post the offensive stuff you said he did.

Unregistered

Trudel

Chuck please post the offensive stuff you said he did.
    Trudel consistently posted racial writings against my sons for being Asian. I have the printouts. This continued for weeks. He was told to stop by me. He said F.U. I called and spoke to a captain. And advised him to have Trudel Knock it off. They asked if I wanted to proceed any further and I said no. Now obviously they read your posts Trudel. Your lucky to have a job from ur racist remarks. I gave no sworn statements etc. in other words Trudel u are a documented racist on duty. This is the second time I have explained this. For future reference please refer to Trudel’s file. He has a problem with his mouth. You Trudel are a mental health concern and one of my priorities will be to get you the necessary treatment you need . Effective 11-04-2020.

Unregistered
    Trudel consistently posted racial writings against my sons for being Asian. I have the printouts. This continued for weeks. He was told to stop by me. He said F.U. I called and spoke to a captain. And advised him to have Trudel Knock it off. They asked if I wanted to proceed any further and I said no. Now obviously they read your posts Trudel. Your lucky to have a job from ur racist remarks. I gave no sworn statements etc. in other words Trudel u are a documented racist on duty. This is the second time I have explained this. For future reference please refer to Trudel’s file. He has a problem with his mouth. You Trudel are a mental health concern and one of my priorities will be to get you the necessary treatment you need . Effective 11-04-2020.
    You have my backing....totally unacceptable and it does sound like something Trudel would do because hes a dope.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast