Where's Chuck? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where's Chuck?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Trudel consistently posted racial writings against my sons for being Asian. I have the printouts. This continued for weeks. He was told to stop by me. He said F.U. I called and spoke to a captain. And advised him to have Trudel Knock it off. They asked if I wanted to proceed any further and I said no. Now obviously they read your posts Trudel. Your lucky to have a job from ur racist remarks. I gave no sworn statements etc. in other words Trudel u are a documented racist on duty. This is the second time I have explained this. For future reference please refer to Trudel’s file. He has a problem with his mouth. You Trudel are a mental health concern and one of my priorities will be to get you the necessary treatment you need . Effective 11-04-2020.
    Chuck. Please post these alleged racist comments. Please post all of them.

Unregistered
    Trudel consistently posted racial writings against my sons for being Asian. I have the printouts. This continued for weeks. He was told to stop by me. He said F.U. I called and spoke to a captain. And advised him to have Trudel Knock it off. They asked if I wanted to proceed any further and I said no. Now obviously they read your posts Trudel. Your lucky to have a job from ur racist remarks. I gave no sworn statements etc. in other words Trudel u are a documented racist on duty. This is the second time I have explained this. For future reference please refer to Trudel’s file. He has a problem with his mouth. You Trudel are a mental health concern and one of my priorities will be to get you the necessary treatment you need . Effective 11-04-2020.
    Chuck. I likenn you to the kid that rings the doorbell and runs. That's what you did when you went to IA and when they wanted you to back up your bullshit you ran.

Unregistered
    Chuck. I can't wait to see you at some of the campaign events so I can publicly question your phony credentials. I am going to wear rat whiskers too so the people can see who you are. And I'm still waiting for you to post these supposed offensive posts.

Unregistered
    And what makes you qualified to be sheriff, Chuck?

Unregistered
    He thinks because he broke some balsa wood in his pajamas that makes him great.

Unregistered

Trudel

Chuck. I can't wait to see you at some of the campaign events so I can publicly question your phony credentials. I am going to wear rat whiskers too so the people can see who you are. And I'm still waiting for you to post these supposed offensive posts.
    Trudel you obviously have mental health issues. Be warned stay away from me. Believe me I will not run from you. But I am telling you stay away.

Unregistered
    My money is on Chuck in a cage match with Trudel. Plus it would be fun to watch two old timers fight....geritol on tap.

Unregistered
    Trudel you obviously have mental health issues. Be warned stay away from me. Believe me I will not run from you. But I am telling you stay away.
    Don't worry Chuck. My words will hurt you more than hands when I see you on the campaign trail.

Unregistered

Trudel

I will be at the IUPA debate in March. Please come. I will let you have the floor. Please speak your mind.

Unregistered

Trudel

Don't worry Chuck. My words will hurt you more than hands when I see you on the campaign trail.
    12-08-2019 I will be at 2100 S.W. 11 street Ft. Lauderdale 33315. From 0930 hours till 12:30 hours. Trudel if u want to come I will announce ur presence and u will have the floor for 220 people.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast