Car 153 Where are you? - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "Battery" in legal terms is painted with a broad brush. Was this a knock- down drag-out, or a tap on the shoulder? With the comments in several missives printed here I would think it was the latter, with a possible vendetta by several commentors.
    Oh it was not a mere tap on the shoulder and it was totally uncalled for Mr Haines. But we all know your punishment never fits the crime.

Unregistered
    Well if it's the upstairs circus legal terms doesn't really matter whether a crime actually occurred or not. Legal terms really have nothing to do with an IA since they are based on a so called preponderance of evidence.
    And preponderance at the good old ECSO means Haines says you did it.

Unregistered
    Oh it was not a mere tap on the shoulder and it was totally uncalled for Mr Haines. But we all know your punishment never fits the crime.
    That couldn’t be Mr Haines commenting. He’s doesn’t know what most of those words mean and he definitely doesn’t know what a battery is. Neither does Morgan. Morgan has never been a real cop and Haines just pretended for a few months.

Unregistered
    He snatched a subordinate up by his shirt collar in a crowded courtroom. It was enough to cause his shirt to become untucked. Definitely not just a tap on the shoulder. It was egregious enough to draw attention. It was also in front of the deputies son. You can down play it all you want. It was wrong to do.
    Mark Twain re-quoted an old axiom, "A lie will travel halfway around the world before the truth can get its boots laced."
    You sir, are as full of crap as a Christmas turkey, and an outright liar too.

Unregistered
    He should be on a midnight shift.

Unregistered
    Mark Twain re-quoted an old axiom, "A lie will travel halfway around the world before the truth can get its boots laced."
    You sir, are as full of crap as a Christmas turkey, and an outright liar too.
    No their not I heard it’s ON VIDEO.

Unregistered

EH hand picks again!!

I think it’s time the video gets exposed and the question why am E level violation (according to EH is termination) but was only demoted. We all know why bc they pick and choose like there should be no fair and equal or treatment when it comes to discipline.

Unregistered
    Custer was offered to demote to LT and keep his job, Martin got demoted and kept his. I bet if they were women Haines would have fired them.

Unregistered
    It's funny the one's who get on here and try and defend the actions of the dirty admin And try to interpret laws everyone knows not one of them in admin has ever been worth a dime on the road and brown nosed or backstabbed to get where they are. If they had to work the road their brown noses would run down into their pants. They live in their own little glass houses and think they are smarter than the peons. When you pick and choose what and when and who to apply certain standards on over and over you get caught up in your lies. If a deputy even motioned to raise a hand to one of them you would be gone so fast your head would spin. Must be nice to pick and choose when and when not to apply criminal violations depending on the person who violates them. The only ones defending the admin is the admin because everyone else thinks you all are worthless and crooked and corrupt and vengeful. Know body will tell you all because we need our jobs to support our family if not for that I'm sure you all would get an earful.
    Apparently you've only been here since breakfast and don't have a clue about our patrol commander. He was a bada** in his day and I'd put his stats from then against anyone today.

Unregistered
    Apparently you've only been here since breakfast and don't have a clue about our patrol commander. He was a bada** in his day and I'd put his stats from then against anyone today.
    But even he has a few skeletons he is hoping don’t come out. That saying though he is probably the only half decent one there.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast