Mandatory Pictures
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Mandatory Pictures

Is any other Troop having mandatory yearbook pictures? In Troop F they are forcing us to take the pictures. I think it should be optional, I don't want my picture in a public book. Not even in high school they forced me to take yearbook pics.

Re: Mandatory Pictures

Being forced in Troop D too. Don't worry though. The yearbook thing didn't go well last time. Ask Welch.

Troop A same thing. Did they ever produce the yearbook from a couple years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by again
    Is any other Troop having mandatory yearbook pictures? In Troop F they are forcing us to take the pictures. I think it should be optional, I don't want my picture in a public book. Not even in high school they forced me to take yearbook pics.
    Do you are not on Facebook or other social media?

Quote Originally Posted by Guest

Not everyone is on that social media garbage, there are people that can still live without it. Social media is for people who wants the world to know them.

Quote Originally Posted by garbage

Not everyone is on that social media garbage, there are people that can still live without it. Social media is for people who wants the world to know them.
    Indeed. My friends actually know who I am.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/day...z/-/index.html

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. -
    A Daytona Beach Police Sergeant has resigned after admitting to posting nude pictures of herself online while on-duty.

Sgt. Penny Dane has been in law enforcement for approximately 18 years and has been a sergeant with Daytona Beach police for the past four years.

According to an internal affairs investigation, Sgt. Dane admitted she accessed and sent sexually explicit pictures as part of an online game called "Red Light Center." The game is likened to a virtual sex club and resembles Amsterdam's Red Light district.

Optional photos can cause problems as well.

At least, they did say that active members would wear class A uniforms. I hope clothing "optional" for retired members is not a question. My "member" is not a pretty sight anymore.

Just goes to show how much of a clique FHP is. If you are not in the clique and are retired you do not even get notified of having your photo taken for something like this. If you are in the FHP clique you are notified and get to be part of it.

Just goes to show how much of a clique FHP is. If you are not in the clique and are retired you do not even get notified of having your photo taken for something like this. If you are in the FHP clique you are notified and get to be part of it.
    Bill Johnson is mad again, go back to 8th street and find a woman. Nobody wants your hamster face on the book.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast