Background interview, computer cognitive test, 2 writing samples??
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Background interview, computer cognitive test, 2 writing samples??

In 2 weeks i'm going in for an interview with the background investigator, which in the same day they will conduct a cognitive test on the computer and 2 writing samples. I don't know what to expect, i have never applied for a job in law enforcement and i have no prior LE experience. Has anyone gone thru this process with this department, any info is greatly appreciated.

Unregistered
    Nothing worth worrying about, its basic.

Unregistered
    You’ve got to be fukcing kidding right??? You posted a request to have people help you cheat the test...really?! You know damn well the agency will know who posted this and your future career at any agency will be DONE. Your only hope is to admit your error and ask for forgiveness. You need to contact the recruiting office and tell them you made a mistake BEFORE they find out on their own. Come on, man. You gotta be smarter than that!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You’ve got to be fukcing kidding right??? You posted a request to have people help you cheat the test...really?! You know damn well the agency will know who posted this and your future career at any agency will be DONE. Your only hope is to admit your error and ask for forgiveness. You need to contact the recruiting office and tell them you made a mistake BEFORE they find out on their own. Come on, man. You gotta be smarter than that!
    You are an idiot

Unregistered
    Learn the samples of the tests and interview samples through this blog. As they have enough information and material to share with us so we should buy study bay services to improve our writing skills. So be the one to follow this blog and stay informed.

Unregistered
    No one will find out anything. His question is not subpoena worthy. Getagrip calm the fuk down

Unregistered

You need to chill out. OP in NO way asked for help to cheat anything. They are simply asking for info on what to expect.

Unregistered
    They're requiring hand writing samples now? Damn, I'm glad I already have a job here. My handwriting is so sloppy no one can read it. On top of it getting worse from age, we don't hand write anything anymore, so I get no practice. Hope I never have to re-apply here..... geeeeezeeeee

Unregistered
    Based on the fact you can’t spell or know when to capitalize, you will definitely have some issues.

Unregistered
    Stay away from law enforcement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast