Boward sheriff office hiring - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Martin county SO
    William Snyder is the BEST. !!!
    Agreed! And PBSO is another great option. Great pay and the sheriff is tough on crime, unlike our dancing director who loves to look good on camera. Lots of great options out there besides BSO. It may mean uprooting and pay cuts but put your health, sanity, and family's well-being first.

Unregistered
    Agreed! And PBSO is another great option. Great pay and the sheriff is tough on crime, unlike our dancing director who loves to look good on camera. Lots of great options out there besides BSO. It may mean uprooting and pay cuts but put your health, sanity, and family's well-being first.
    All agencies have their ups and downs..:

Unregistered
    All agencies have their ups and downs..:
    But we seem to have more downs than ups these days.

Unregistered
    I'm 20+ years in here at BSO. For about the first 15 years, it was pretty good. I've worked most districts to include the hood and out west. I currently work out west and I AM MISERABLE. Not the money, just the politics. Blacks are slamming whites. Whites are slamming blacks and Hispanics. Hispanics are caught in the middle power struggle. Deputies that I worked with as partners (great deputies) that are black have turned on everyone when promoted. I'm disgusted at what's happening. I wanted to drop but I think I'm walking at 25. All the older guys that worked special units have been kicked out for bootlickers. It's so bad, most of us are on meds just to keep us from losing it. I'd ask anyone of you guys reading this to think before coming. The grass is not greener over hear. Please stay safe and take care of each other and remember if we turn on each other, who's can we rely on. Peace.

Unregistered
    If you have a degree, and you're still young, I suggest you look into the Federal government. Better pay, better benefits and more family life. I did it 3 years ago. Couldnt be happier.

Unregistered
    If you have a degree, and you're still young, I suggest you look into the Federal government. Better pay, better benefits and more family life. I did it 3 years ago. Couldnt be happier.
    And you’re trolling on our site? I think you miss it deep down inside.

Unregistered
    Every job has issues. Every department has issues. There is no escape.

Unregistered
    PBSO, Orange County etc better than little cuba mdpd.

Unregistered

Truth

Don't even THINK of BSO! There's a reason why we are 200+ deputies short. In case you missed it: our temporary sheriff just fired a deputy, even though our PSC panel cleared him 11-0 of any violation of policy (case with the black kid pepper sprayed for resisting arrest). Go to PBSO. They're FRS, pay great , and lots of room for advancement .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123