Boward sheriff office hiring - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    If i was to leave i would look into Boca PD

Unregistered
    Boca PD starting salary is $70K!!

Unregistered
    Don't even THINK of BSO! There's a reason why we are 200+ deputies short. In case you missed it: our temporary sheriff just fired a deputy, even though our PSC panel cleared him 11-0 of any violation of policy (case with the black kid pepper sprayed for resisting arrest). Go to PBSO. They're FRS, pay great , and lots of room for advancement .

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't even THINK of BSO! There's a reason why we are 200+ deputies short. In case you missed it: our temporary sheriff just fired a deputy, even though our PSC panel cleared him 11-0 of any violation of policy (case with the black kid pepper sprayed for resisting arrest). Go to PBSO. They're FRS, pay great , and lots of room for advancement .
    Another reason to avoid plea/ iupa they cant do a thing to help their members afraid to stand up against temp tony s worse dancing clown than yours perez

Unregistered
    Before jumping ship to BSO I suggest that you look at their Leo Affairs. No one there seems happy about anything. They are in a meltdown situation. Leave? - maybe. BSO?- I'd do my research first.

Unregistered

Nobody from Nowhere

Martin county SO
    William Snyder is the BEST. !!!

Unregistered
    Really? Only minorities?

You did not just say that!
    Bc I don't even know what defines that class anymore.
    When I was in the DC National Guard, I was the only white guy in my platoon. Being a minority depends on where you are located.

Unregistered
    When I was in the DC National Guard, I was the only white guy in my platoon. Being a minority depends on where you are located.
    Sir, 16.4% of Miami Dade Population is Anglo..Broward county even way higher like 54.8%. black population in Miami Dade county is 18.2%.. look at the academies and then come back to me with common denominator. Can't be justified, unless your blind.lol

Unregistered
    Sir, 16.4% of Miami Dade Population is Anglo..Broward county even way higher like 54.8%. black population in Miami Dade county is 18.2%.. look at the academies and then come back to me with common denominator. Can't be justified, unless your blind.lol
    Affirmative action for hiring and/or promotion was struck down as being unconstitutional because selecting candidates based on the color of their skin is racism. I cannot help it if I was born with white skin. However, in Broward and Miami-Dade Counties, everything is bassackwards.

Unregistered
    Another reason to avoid plea/ iupa they cant do a thing to help their members afraid to stand up against temp tony s worse dancing clown than yours perez
    I'd say IUPA provided that officer with outstanding legal representation. What better outcome could you get than a 11-0 vote for no discipline? If the Sheriff decides to go forward and terminating this officer for a political reasons in an attempt to garner votes for the upcoming election than shame on him. If this was the PBA representing this officer they would have recommended that he resign and not fight at all in order to save money. With IUPA they fight no matter what the cost!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast