Midwest Auto Theft

Unregistered

Midwest Auto Theft

What happened to that once great unit, a unit that was once regarded as one of the best, is now the worst. Everytime I have to work a detail with them or call them for information I just shake my head, and wonder how they got so incompetent. The era of Mompierre, Taboda, Jaramillo, Jessica, Alex and the Sgts they had before were legendary. Now it's all a bunch of losers with the exception of Casiano. But then again look who their Sgt and GIU Commander are. Major Fernandez wake up!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What happened to that once great unit, a unit that was once regarded as one of the best, is now the worst. Everytime I have to work a detail with them or call them for information I just shake my head, and wonder how they got so incompetent. The era of Mompierre, Taboda, Jaramillo, Jessica, Alex and the Sgts they had before were legendary. Now it's all a bunch of losers with the exception of Casiano. But then again look who their Sgt and GIU Commander are. Major Fernandez wake up!
    Sorry guy,but the 1990's are over,instead of hiring Qualified individuals with a college degree, it's called nepotism! The days of Major Rothlein,Lt Rasmussen,Robert Williams,Clarence Coffee,Pat Brickman,Jimmy Brown and the list goes on and on, are over.

Unregistered
    Sorry guy,but the 1990's are over,instead of hiring Qualified individuals with a college degree, it's called nepotism! The days of Major Rothlein,Lt Rasmussen,Robert Williams,Clarence Coffee,Pat Brickman,Jimmy Brown and the list goes on and on, are over.
    Your old times stories are getting boring.

Unregistered
    You, myself and others wonder the same thing. It’s bad when retirees that made auto theft what it use to be ask , wtf is going on.

Unregistered
    Who’s the sgt and commander?