Untruthful is game over - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The article refers to fb messages. Either way if I’m falsely accused I’d be speaking up to clear my own name.
    So, since you don't seem to be speaking up here - you agree and which bad cop are you in this? Maybe there is hope.
    Just point and talk and keep pointing while talking. You know the Fort Myers shuffle and dip?

Unregistered

"Really, and the said part had CPD done their job.." Sad? Is that what you meant ?

You are so full of shit, CPD is the one who failed to act and investigate the criminal accusations against their officers. The Chief did not comment because he is the one who failed to act. This is a clear targeted political attack on the Sheriff when he has done nothing wrong but to hire two local people who had false accusations made about them from a damn drug addict crack whore. Really, and the said part had CPD done their job and investigated these two officers they could have cleared their names but because the Chief was too worried about the way it would look, they keep having this thrown up in their face, causing family issues and stress that is not deserved.
    No, FB did much of it for them. Don't try to deflect on "CPD"....or, Zuckerberg is part of your delusion of "clear targeted political attack on the Sheriff" and framing two "good" "local people"? Are you really as nutty unstable as you act or you are just proving it to those who are on the fence about you? Wishing you and yours a joyous holiday season! There's a whole solid month plus before New Year! Will more drop before then? Is the worse only yet to come (wink, WINK...get it? lol). When will it end?

Unregistered

Duh

You are so full of shit, CPD is the one who failed to act and investigate the criminal accusations against their officers. The Chief did not comment because he is the one who failed to act. This is a clear targeted political attack on the Sheriff when he has done nothing wrong but to hire two local people who had false accusations made about them from a damn drug addict crack whore. Really, and the said part had CPD done their job and investigated these two officers they could have cleared their names but because the Chief was too worried about the way it would look, they keep having this thrown up in their face, causing family issues and stress that is not deserved.
    One of them admitted it in the hcso pre employment poly. Try again.

Unregistered

let's see the polygraph exam report

this would be good wouldn't it?

Unregistered

CPD = clean on this. Hendry County... on the other hand, bad poly? No problem!

At least an admitting-about-being-a-power-assertive situational sexual predator is a positive thing, isn't it?

Unregistered
    At least an admitting-about-being-a-power-assertive situational sexual predator is a positive thing, isn't it?
    Hendry and polygraph exams are bullshit. I know of 6 employees who never had one myself included. So yeah the backgrounds here suck ass.

Unregistered

DW is a natural highly qualified experience choice for leading CID

Hendry and polygraph exams are bullshit. I know of 6 employees who never had one myself included. So yeah the backgrounds here suck ass.
    Probing into things? Right person. He is TOP choice for probing. Was probably given a special oral board and the results of which were taken in. No need for polygraph. On that side of Alva things are less complicated.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123