Untruthful is game over - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Truth hurts

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    you really made a point with the dramatic damn. Did you practice that? Impressed. Extremely basically impressed.
    But is this administration doing the right thing. Just answer that basic question. Step up Steve get in front of this Admit the problems and tell the public and the deputies how your going to fix the issues. But he won’t Cause he cannot.

Unregistered
    But is this administration doing the right thing. Just answer that basic question. Step up Steve get in front of this Admit the problems and tell the public and the deputies how your going to fix the issues. But he won’t Cause he cannot.
    No comment to the media is a death knell.
    You either comment or the media will control the narrative. And will Sheriff.
    Any comments Sheriff?
    You have my number.

Unregistered

You have my number ? Pathetic.

Any comments Sheriff?
    You have my number.
    Why not put your name to it media expert? To you "no comment" is some sort of coverup or admission. thats some pro sounding wording "You either comment or the media will control the narrative"

No comment is simply "no comment" It's incredible the ignorance level. Do you run around with an iphone playing investigative journalist or have your own youtube channel too?

Unregistered
    Any comments Sheriff?
    You have my number.
    Hell even clewiston pd responded, Steve knows they will eat him alive if he sits in front of a camera.
    The worse thing is his fan base that says he's the best sheriff the county has ever had. Well ofcourse because the math is simple Steve + Help Get Out Of Trouble = Support. 2020 isn't going to be his year. He will definitely go down as Hendry county's worse commander of the administration.

Unregistered
    Hell even clewiston pd responded, Steve knows they will eat him alive if he sits in front of a camera.
    The worse thing is his fan base that says he's the best sheriff the county has ever had. Well ofcourse because the math is simple Steve + Help Get Out Of Trouble = Support. 2020 isn't going to be his year. He will definitely go down as Hendry county's worse commander of the administration.
    apparently your stupidity extends to ignorance of the Dyess legacy.

Unregistered
    You are so full of shit, CPD is the one who failed to act and investigate the criminal accusations against their officers. The Chief did not comment because he is the one who failed to act. This is a clear targeted political attack on the Sheriff when he has done nothing wrong but to hire two local people who had false accusations made about them from a damn drug addict crack whore. Really, and the said part had CPD done their job and investigated these two officers they could have cleared their names but because the Chief was too worried about the way it would look, they keep having this thrown up in their face, causing family issues and stress that is not deserved.

Unregistered

No, you are full of shit - you can't get Chiefs then or now right or who did what

You are so full of shit, CPD is the one who failed to act and investigate the criminal accusations against their officers. The Chief did not comment because he is the one who failed to act. This is a clear targeted political attack on the Sheriff when he has done nothing wrong but to hire two local people who had false accusations made about them from a damn drug addict crack whore. Really, and the said part had CPD done their job and investigated these two officers they could have cleared their names but because the Chief was too worried about the way it would look, they keep having this thrown up in their face, causing family issues and stress that is not deserved.
    CC "Sr!" is this you? "a clear targeted political attack on the Sheriff"? No, but good try.

"he has done nothing wrong but to hire two local people who had false accusations made about them from a damn drug addict crack whore." - yeah.. two local people...and then some who are literally unemployable in LE, except in the present administration.

Nice professional use of mysogynistic terms and insight to your psychologically unstable mind and attitudes towards women.

To think you work around impressionable kids who don't know better or know how to fact check.

Feel very badly for the families - these celebrity LEOs have no one to blame but themselves for the shame they bought home. tsk tsk

Unregistered

What bias, prejudice. "To protect and serve except those I say" ?

"a damn drug addict crack whore." ? So, she has no civil rights to you? Is it because you were caught dirty and decertifyably dirty, or you dislike women? try to be truthful. It's a stretch, but try..

Unregistered
    The article refers to fb messages. Either way if I’m falsely accused I’d be speaking up to clear my own name.

Unregistered
    The article refers to fb messages. Either way if I’m falsely accused I’d be speaking up to clear my own name.
    “Falsely accused” of what? This forum is your opportunity to put spin on your story! Clarify with events and fictionalized exculpatory conversations to put you as the hero. Considering your reputation “clearing” your name would be comical. Better off just changing it. We are anxious to know the “real” truth as you believe it. Everyone is on your side!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast