Women haters are getting backlash
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Women haters are getting backlash

Not all of the MCPBA but us women won’t stand for it. Major D wake up

Unregistered
    Hate is now a crime.
    But the law does not force anyone to love.
    So we have ambiguity to decifer through on whether it's hate, disrespect, envy, jealousy. What is it that leads us to not accept each other?
    It's very hard to clarify but the law is clear on it's definition of hate.
    It's good to educate yourself on these things so you can walk within the rule of law.
    There are many, here is one ref:

https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/civi...ts/hate-crimes

Unregistered
    Women haters

Unregistered
    For decades people have been waiting for the federal government to step in and clean this city up, its not going to happen. The FBI post what people want to hear on their website just like our department. Remember tell the truth, integrity blah blah blah it’s all a show

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    For decades people have been waiting for the federal government to step in and clean this city up, its not going to happen. The FBI post what people want to hear on their website just like our department. Remember tell the truth, integrity blah blah blah it’s all a show
    Yeah, you are probably right... why I retracted my apps ...needed assurance it would be an improvement from the local team. I'll be waiting along time for that honest conversation, shame bc some are born for this work and love it; we thrive in solid professional work environments devoid of nepotism, inefficiencies, and never fear candor.

Sidelined, 2nd string.

Unregistered
    I heard members are leaving

Unregistered
    Anytime a sentence starts with "I hear"
    I avoid it like the plaque. You should too...it usually mean s gossip. Nice try. Dead giveaway.

Unregistered
    It’s all about the men, women do not count

Unregistered
    You need to retrain your thinking...until you do that your not open to new infirmation.
    Get back to me when you,re ready.

Unregistered
    Requests for the PBA to clarify their position on women. This could be a very important year for them with regard to black women in leadership.
    May 9 1837 anti slavery convention of american women was lead. Strong abolitionists moved for justice in rights fir their leadership.

Nannie helen burroughs, fannie barrier williams, and anna julia cooper come to mind as they saw no choice in their racial shutout to form the national association of colored women in order to rise to equality.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast