Rodent control for you Ivan - Page 6
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How was the Basel BRT overtime, 😂😂😂
    Not welcome near the Cuban Mafia. We won’t give a piece of what we control, Rats will stay hungry while we enjoy all the good stuff.

Unregistered
    Where are the 🐁🐀, don’t let these two 🐁🐀 and pizza face brain wash you with the whole BRT stuff, oh wait they already did 😂😂😂.

Unregistered
    🐁🐀🐁🐀🐁🐀🐁🐀🐁🐀🐁🐀🐁🐀🐁🐀🐁🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕

Unregistered
    These poor BRT guys listened to this little rat and fell in the trap. Now they are all hating life while others are making $$$ good luck in the super bowl, you all can thank Ivan “the rat” Miranda

Unregistered
    Brother let it go..... don’t be a hater. The rat will stay where he is at so stop with ur BS. You are going to get an ulcer

Unregistered
    The only place the 🐀 is staying is in the trap, nobody wants the piece of 💩

Unregistered
    Brother let it go..... don’t be a hater. The rat will stay where he is at so stop with ur BS. You are going to get an ulcer
    I got news for you, in January the Rat is going to Patrol, he will be checking in service and answering calls. Nobody wants to work with a Rat and a Coward. 1 2 3 ... Tic Toc Moda Foka!!!

Unregistered
    Ivan!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    I will never forget you IVAN!

Unregistered
    Momma always said “never trust a Dominican on a bike”

You guys are funny and sad at the same time. you really have the time to sit here and make these long hateful post. You should know that no bad or sneaky deed goes unpunished forever and remember when you point a finger at someone there is always one pointing right back at you.
    Have a blessed day my brother.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast