Mismanagement of personnel

Unregistered

Mismanagement of personnel

From the latest Report:

”The audit also talks about special operations, and how it is a poor use of resources.

The stressed FMPD is already extremely limited with their staff, and those officers could be used elsewhere protecting the community.”

Let’s see. The bike unit who is never on bikes and never downtown would be a quick five officers back on the road. And dare I even bring up our new Instagram officer.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    From the latest Report:

”The audit also talks about special operations, and how it is a poor use of resources.

The stressed FMPD is already extremely limited with their staff, and those officers could be used elsewhere protecting the community.”

Let’s see. The bike unit who is never on bikes and never downtown would be a quick five officers back on the road. And dare I even bring up our new Instagram officer.
    Come on now, instagil position is one of the most important in the agency. He can’t be replaced, T-shirt and shorts uniform, operating an instagram, posing for photos with teddy bears. How does that guy get 80 hours a pay period in? Instagil for chief!!!

Unregistered
    Everyone stay safe this weekend. God bless

Unregistered
    I hope that is not true