VINCE MARLIN (retired)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

VINCE MARLIN (retired)

Folks. On a sad note, one of the best supervisors BSO ever had passed away. Vince was a great guy and a man that every Deputy wanted to work for. He was old school and backed deputies up 100%!

RIP

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Folks. On a sad note, one of the best supervisors BSO ever had passed away. Vince was a great guy and a man that every Deputy wanted to work for. He was old school and backed deputies up 100%!

RIP
    Can you please supply a link for the arrangements. I worked with Vince for 5 years and he was a great guy....very sad news.

Unregistered
    Hey, I just checked the retiree website. Theres no mention of vince marlin. However, John Jenkins passed away, which is horrible news.
    Please verify that Vince passed away as well. This is very inappropriate if that's incorrect.

Unregistered

Vince Marlin

Vince Marlin died on November 19th in Montana where he was living. It is posted on BSO retiree Facebook page. Vince was a truly standup guy and a great friend. A great cop who did his job with honor, professionalism and pride until his very last day of work. I Hope that he is in a beautiful and peaceful place now. I will miss you my good friend.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Vince Marlin died on November 19th in Montana where he was living. It is posted on BSO retiree Facebook page. Vince was a truly standup guy and a great friend. A great cop who did his job with honor, professionalism and pride until his very last day of work. I Hope that he is in a beautiful and peaceful place now. I will miss you my good friend.
    Just was reminiscing about Vince and Clayton "John" Jenkins, both who passed away within a few days of each other. Very, very sad day. Both of them will always be remembered as being two people that made my life better for knowing them.
    Rest in peace.

Unregistered
    By far one of the best supervisors around!!!! Surely will be missed.

Mike Lerman

Vince Marlin

Another great guy left way too soon. Worked with him for very long time, he and I along with Larry Roger's and Jimmy Fondo competed many years in Police Olympics together. Last time he and I spoke we reminisced about the old days. Since many of us have some good Vince stories I'll share one now. We were getting killed with armed robberies in 80's on west side if Dania. We put Vince in a confiscated vehicle under disguise..........his disguise....he was dressed as a woman....rather bad looking one at that.......we had no robbery that night RIP my friend as you were a great friend.

Unregistered
    God Bless Vince 🙏🏼

Unregistered

God bless

God bless a good man

Unregistered

Vince Marlin

Service for Vince Marlin will be Tuesday December 3rd at TM Ralph Funeral Home in Plantation from 6pm - 8pm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast