Desperate Greg Tony
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Desperate Greg Tony

Tonight’s opening fundraiser for Greg Tony at the funky Buddha was a complete flop. 50% of the audience was BSO employees. A used car salesmen named Benny was nervous speaking to a group of coworkers and Tony was begging for money and for people to text, call or email friends and family to get the word out otherwise this will be for nothing.

Broward really is screwed if this guy gets in. Tell us once again how in 4 months you got the land, county funding, architect and approval to build a training facility all on your own. You can’t take credit for something that has been planned for 8 years

Unregistered
    This is fake news. Obviously there was support from BSO but to say 50% is complete BS.

Unregistered

Let the Tears Start!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is fake news. Obviously there was support from BSO but to say 50% is complete BS.
    I think you misunderstood what was written, 50% of the people that attended were BSO employees, not that 50% of BSO attended. This is sad because if he had 30 people there 15 were employees, and probably all of them work on the 5th floor.

Unregistered

Pathetic Show

If at least the lucky folks that got undeserving promotions showed up it would have at least looked like a decent showing.
    Benny was speaking with no thought process and Tony was doing everything short of begging for money.
    He has no chance of seeing 2020 at BSO

Unregistered
    Most of the donors wouldn't set foot on OP after dark. It's a lot easier to donate with a credit card. Face it. He's raking in the cash. It makes no difference who showed up as long as the money rolls in. It 's a work night and it's OP.

Unregistered
    Raking in cash? The only thing he can brag about is a super pac with 200k. Super pac money is not allowed to be distributed to just one candidate. So how much money does he really have?

Unregistered
    Raking in cash? The only thing he can brag about is a super pac with 200k. Super pac money is not allowed to be distributed to just one candidate. So how much money does he really have?
    Yes it is allowed. Israel did the same thing. I don't know what kind of pac it has to be registered as but Israel did this all three times he ran. How much does Israel have in his pac?

Unregistered

SERRENA Williams showed up to support PUMPKIN HEAD!

After a big hug and long cheeck mouth sloppy wet kiss......Gregory Tony screamed and pushed Serrena away.... when he felt a huge Michelle obama pocket rocket about to launch. But I think they left ❤together. Pew!!

Unregistered
    These two could raise more money on a street corner playing a guitar. Obviously, public speaking is not their forte. Instead of bringing dollars and mailing it rain, I will bring a pocket full of change and make it hail at the next event.

Unregistered
    These two could raise more money on a street corner playing a guitar. Obviously, public speaking is not their forte. Instead of bringing dollars and mailing it rain, I will bring a pocket full of change and make it hail at the next event.
    .... you had me at "mailing it rain"... so touching.

Tony has more money raised than Israel and everyone knows it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast